All-Star Air Jordan events

So after picking up some shoes I decided to visit our biggest mall here in Orlando to see the preparation for All-Star weekend. Here's some pics I snagged. 
Footaction was turned into a "Jordan Store"

EVERYTHING is Jordan in here.

They re-released Cement IV's,  Black/white Jordan 2012 and tonight the David White 1's and some Melo's and CP's

Here you could also get custom JB shirts made on site in 10. $30 for the plain JB tee and customized for the "free"

Then outside was the real cool stuff

They had a ball court to TEST the 2012's and a trailer giving a tour teaching you about the shoe. 

Here you choose your size and system to take outside and test

then here you can buy custom booties. Colors range from Altitude, Concorde, Military, Cement, Thunder and lighting then finally INFRARED. 

As you can see there's a theme as far as using iconic colors. You would then take them outside to be custom lasered. 

$200 total for the system, custom color booties and finally the lasering included.

Why can't this be in Washington!!!!!???? Looks so awesome! I would've spent well over a thousand.

eek.gif
that looks sick.

I wonder if my mall is doing this.
roll.gif

I wonder if this will be going on all weekend? I can't make it over there until Saturday.

Interesting. Is HOH doing anything similar? Might check it out this Saturday then off to the NBA All Star Jam Session on Sunday.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Wow can they PLEASE CONTINUE THE WHITE COLLECTION. Those EVERYTHING

seriously i was looking forward to picking up the 6s, 13s and 23s
ohwell.gif

Good times , a rare treat for Orlando , going back up there around 11 to try and catch D Rose at footlocker

Back
Top Bottom