ALL-STAR/GALAXY FOAMPOSITES

It was easy to cop all-star edition shoes and dave white aj1 even if you didn't have a wristband since Foot Action, HOH, and Shoe Palace got them. Only 12 pairs of Foams at HOH though.

I had been there since 9pm Thursday night until about 10:30am Friday morning. I STILL did not get the shoes, all I wanted was the KDs. The security was uptight as heck to prevent violence and rules to be broken. Yet people were walking around with more than 1 pair of shoes that they weren't supposed to be allowed to get. There was a huge loop hole in this method they decided to use, in the end people like me didn't get anything after the long campout while others had several pairs. smh..

Yeah, there wasn't many KDs, around 20 pairs maybe at HOH, and Footaction didn't even get 'em, and the people with wristbands were able to pick up multiple pairs before letting non-wristband people inside the mall.

All I wanted was some damn DW's....

NTSF is lame and all the wanna be shoethugs out there too....

I'm getting too old for this shhhhh itttttt.

Yea I'm MAD!

I didn't get lucky @ Arden....then again i came late

i heard it wasn't even hard to get the KD's...some dude got 2 pairs and they did the one pair per go around thingy...oh well

I was gonna line up at Arden but after people showing up at 7pm I said no way to that so I got lucky at NTSF and got my pair of LBJ 9's from them in a size 8! Got the Kobe's online and I'm happy.

are there any fresh mint flight ones left anywhere
nerd.gif
? i shouldnt have slept
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i heard it wasn't even hard to get the KD's...some dude got 2 pairs and they did the one pair per go around thingy...oh well

KDs were hard to get because they were only at the HOH. The easiest pair to get at Arden was the Kobe's because they were at 3 stores, when I left the mall at around 10:15am there were still some Kobe's left.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

KDs were hard to get because they were only at the HOH. The easiest pair to get at Arden was the Kobe's because they were at 3 stores, when I left the mall at around 10:15am there were still some Kobe's left.
you were there at 10:15? Where? I was at SP that time

Back
Top Bottom