All Star weekend in L.A. Vol. This can't be real life

This _ complaining about some rain?
laugh.gif

Rain?

"Ess, Oh, F Capital T!"

It's not like it's gonna be thunderous rain, we get a measly sprinkle for an hour or so, then the sun comes out.

It's not like it's gonna be thunderous rain, we get a measly sprinkle for an hour or so, then the sun comes out.

laugh.gif
@ you mad about water falling from the sky. Lock this up.

laugh.gif
@ you mad about water falling from the sky. Lock this up.

Man, you should be happy that rain is coming. SoCal is a desert and almost all the water is imported into the region. A little rain does a lot of good.

Also, speaking from someone who lived in Cali and is now on the East Coast, having some inclement weather makes sunny days 1000x times better. I've never rushed out of the house to go run in the woods before until last week because there was a 70 degree day in January.

Complaining about some rain on All-Star weekend. Come on now...

Man, you should be happy that rain is coming. SoCal is a desert and almost all the water is imported into the region. A little rain does a lot of good.

Also, speaking from someone who lived in Cali and is now on the East Coast, having some inclement weather makes sunny days 1000x times better. I've never rushed out of the house to go run in the woods before until last week because there was a 70 degree day in January.

Complaining about some rain on All-Star weekend. Come on now...

Yo....

I'm livin in the bay and EVERYONE (of the female gender) is headed down there. And you are worried about the rain.....

If i don't see a thread about who you conquered IN the rain then dammit son...
Just become an all star. all i gotta say.

Yo....

I'm livin in the bay and EVERYONE (of the female gender) is headed down there. And you are worried about the rain.....

If i don't see a thread about who you conquered IN the rain then dammit son...
Just become an all star. all i gotta say.

Back
Top Bottom