ALL THINGS PHILLY___ & SURROUNDING AREAS (South Jersey/Delaware)

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

HOH in Cherry Hill is crazy, I live like 15 mins away, no more driving to Philly for releases. Any word on who's getting the Atlantic Blue Pennys on the 25th?
Any word on where to get them?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

HOH in Cherry Hill is crazy, I live like 15 mins away, no more driving to Philly for releases. Any word on who's getting the Atlantic Blue Pennys on the 25th?
Any word on where to get them?
nerd.gif
Co-sign...I'm about to call Ubiq and the FootLocker at KoP so i'll keep you guys posted.

Seems like a no-go at Footlocker in KoP AND Ubiq. Anyone with info, would be appreciated. I would try to Nike Shop down by South St but not sure about thenumber.

Get your tickets.
Flyer by NT Member: lavan_emanuel.
Everyday Pple will be in the building. We accept cash and Major Credit Cards.

be73541aed9e44ea5e5cf0bfd97d6ab874f3283.pjpg

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Seems like a no-go at Footlocker in KoP AND Ubiq. Anyone with info, would be appreciated. I would try to Nike Shop down by South St but not sure about the number.

Ubiqs not getting em? wow. I need these

has anyone used the footlocker FnF discount on the dmp 1's? The one in cherry hill said no, but in the nike forum some people were saying they weren'texcluded? Has anyone tried and succeeded?

Seems like a no-go at Footlocker in KoP AND Ubiq. Anyone with info, would be appreciated. I would try to Nike Shop down by South St but not sure about the number.

I just got word that Ubiq will be getting them this saturday for $145, not too sure about the source but I got it from ISS

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

House of Hoops coming soon to Cherry Hill ... w0000000000000000000000t

yea i saw that today too...can't wait

O'RLY?....
pimp.gif
i hope its going to be run by Nike and not by Footlockercause the customer service and employee morale at Cherry Hill sucks!
Not to mention how they hawk you as soon as you step inside...Makes you not want to be in the store for too long
mad.gif

Originally Posted by el cuco

Originally Posted by SjuTruth07

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

House of Hoops coming soon to Cherry Hill ... w0000000000000000000000t

yea i saw that today too...can't wait

O'RLY?....
pimp.gif
i hope its going to be run by Nike and not by Footlocker cause the customer service and employee morale at Cherry Hill sucks!
Not to mention how they hawk you as soon as you step inside...Makes you not want to be in the store for too long
mad.gif
I hate how those clowns be wearing GR Jordans and thinking they are the !*%#. They are so full of it.... long live mom and pop stores
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I just got word that Ubiq will be getting them this saturday for $145, not too sure about the source but I got it from ISS
Verrrrrrrry interesting. I'll give them a call back today. Guy seemed kind of clueless. Asking me if I was talking about Jordan 2's when Iclearly said Penny's
alien.gif

Ubiq IS getting them....they open at 11 but the guy says there's a raffle for the Busy P's so they won't be opening until like 11:30-12 because thestore will be closed for the raffle. Told me it wouldn't be necessary to camp.

Any other NT'ers gonna be there?

Got my Busy P ticket. Saw the Penny's. This colorway doesn't do it for me. I think it is a much better black based shoe.

Only a few people were at Ubiq this morning for the Pennys, so still probably a good amount left.

I (actually my girlfriend) got these in my sz (11)...
happy.gif

cimg5034n.jpg

Wow those are actually kinda ill. What time did she get there 4wrestling? I got there at like 11:20 and they had no 11.5's in the Penny 2's and I gotthe only or atleast the last 11. Sooo pumped.

Any other NT'ers out there?

Anybody any Footlocker that aren't picky with bringing the coupons? My printer acting up

Got my penny's from ubiq around 12:30 had to illegally park in some alley run two blocks to get the last size, crazy. Of course, kicks usa in cherry hillscrewed me, told me that had em on the phone but I when I come in the girl has no clue what I'm talking about, they did have black half cents tho.

Any Philly peoples work at Footlocker that can give me a connect? I'll throw in an extra 20

I went to the show Monday night sheesh what a show, 7th row. I could see the laces on Weezy's Yeezy's.

Yo is sneakerpimps going to be worth going to this year in philly? This will be my first and I really want to know what I can expect being that someone alreadytold me that this one wont be as great as boston and NYC? GOod Dunkxchange, concert you know?

Philly's sneaker game is on a much smaller level than NYC and Boston. I recommend any sneaker people in the area to come support the Philly show, why not.There may not be any more shows in the Philly area, due to lack of participation. I actually won tickets from 215 mag, so I will definitely be in the building,I would have been regardless.

Back
Top Bottom