Alleged Killer Kayla Mendoza Tweets "2 Drunk 2 Care" Before Causing Horrific Accident

The guilt she's going to feel...

Would drive done people to suicidal thoughts..

Also, folks are RECKLESS on these social media sites... Smh...

Question to my smokers... I'm pro weed because I don't think the effects are as harmful as drinking.

What does marijuana do to your driving skills? B/c I seriously think this has more tondo with her being drunk than high...

maybe because i only smoke once every blue moon, but when i have and been hit hard im incapacitated, no way i can drive high, however back in my young and stupid days i would literally drive blacked out, thank God i got caught with a DWI to help me change before i killed a pedestrian, a friend or myself.

cant really blame social media much, people will drive wrecklessly wether twitter existed or not, however social media has become an outlet to expose the ignorance of everyone...

with that said, shes an idiot, in critical condition, responsible for 2 deaths, and nothing to look forward to but prison bars if she gets better.

I cried when they showed her brothers and dad grieving.

I hope they give her life, since she took TWO lives.

var nbcLP={};nbcLP.aRandomNumber=Math.floor(Math.random()*10000);nbcLP.currentPageLoc=encodeURIComponent(window.location.href);nbcLP.currentSiteLoc=encodeURIComponent(window.location.host);nbcLP.defaultWidth=652;nbcLP.defaultHeight=367;nbcLP.cmsID="232777281";nbcLP.vidPid="_DLWWGKv_MBw";nbcLP.vidSec="TK";nbcLP.vidSubSec="TK";nbcLP.vidFrame=document.getElementById("nbcLP232777281");nbcLP.vidFrame.style.border="none";nbcLP.vidFrame.width=nbcLP.defaultWidth;nbcLP.vidFrame.height=nbcLP.defaultHeight;nbcLP.vidFrame.scrolling="no";nbcLP.vidFrame.src="http://www.nbcmiami.com/templates/nbc_partner_player?cmsID="+nbcLP.cmsID+"&videoID="+nbcLP.vidPid+"&width="+nbcLP.defaultWidth+"&height="+nbcLP.defaultHeight+"&sec="+nbcLP.vidSec+"&subsec="+nbcLP.vidSubSec+"&turl="+nbcLP.currentSiteLoc+"&ourl="+nbcLP.currentPageLoc+"&rand="+nbcLP.aRandomNumber;

Last edited:
SMFH :smh:

It's such a shame because she's actually cute.
I wonder what kind of problems she had? Doesn't justify it though.

but driving high is way worse than driving drunk

I've made the stupid decision to do both before (not at the same time of course)
When I hotboxed with this one chick I drove around town and had NO IDEA where i was. It was bad and honestly I don't think I've ever been that scared in my life.

When I drove drunk the numbness took over but I felt like I was driving better/ :smh:
Too much confidence :smh:

Never again.

Driving tired is worse imo though .

Last edited:
RIP

For how often I see people like her I'm surprised things like this don't happen more often..

I cried when they showed her brothers and dad griefiing.

I hope they give her life, since she took TWO lives.

yeah she deserves it......

scary world out there, you never know when you kiss your sig other goodbye before heading to work and find yourself driving head first into another speeding car and dying.

drunk drivers usually survive and sometimes walk away with minor injuries after a gruesome accident because their bodies are too relax to react and tense up.....as opposed to a clear driver who will see the incoming car and their whole body tightness up as a reaction, which is what causes the blunt injuries, is crazy.

that is assuming everyone got their seatbelt on, ***** be drunk and still manage to buckle in.....makes no sense...lol

Here's some honesty...as much as I try not to, sometimes i drive drunk. It's not my best quality, but I do. I'm working on it.

I'm not justifying her acts, if I kill someone I pray that the full force if the law lays vengeance upon my dumbass discussion.

Trust, I've cut down on my drinking And driving a **** ton since undergrad. I walk a lot more, catch way more cabs. But every once in a while I find myself being incredibly irresponsible, in more ways than drunk driving.

I pray for myself.

I'm just tired of people not being honest. I can dig most of you never having drunk driving, most of you are lames, but for everyone in here to act like she's scum because of a mistake is beyond my comprehension. Idk what happened to NT...you use to be so cool.

#teamraw #teamalcholic #teamhonest

So we are lames because we dont drive drunk :stoneface:

And of course it is beyond your comprehension because you are a sad individual who lives that "i only care for myself life, who cares about the people around me"

"you pray for yourself" :x

There is NO exuse for you needing to drive drunk.

#GO TO REHAB #CALL A FRIEND.

That is what God told me to tell you.

She is scum, getting drunk and driving is not a mistake its an action that she took.

She killed two ppl on a highway I drive on everyday.

No sympathy for people who dont care for the next man.

Between your comments here and the other threads it pretty obvious you're a jerk wad.

Last edited:
It is possible for you to drunk and have a great time without getting behind the wheel.

And when was drinking and driving cool on NT?

Lol. Could reply with the classic 'y'all have no idea who I am' but ill leave it like this...

I'm grown, I'm honest. Never asked you to like me. Maybe, just maybe, if y'all come down from moral mountain to where we all live, get off of NT, meet some 'real' people then you would better understand the nature if man as I do. Man is selfish, man is egotistical, man is blind to his own flaws Man is imperfect, should you accept that, I promise we wouldn't have posts about what other people do with their money.

*Kanye Shrugs*

:frown:

Very sad situation. Driving Drunk is a serious issue and even though ol girl is young she should be responsible enough to know when she's unable to get behind the wheel and be a safe driver for herself and others around her. It's very sad that a poor decision by her cost 2 lives.

Damn that broad is sexy :evil:

Last edited:
It's all fun & cute to portray reckless abandon on social media to gain cool points, until ish gets real, and people get hurt.

RIP to those who lost their lives. And I hope the girls, and other learns from this cuz this is happening too often.

I am drinking now. Lol chilling at the crib being the ****** scumbag person I am. Maybe ill kick a puppy later...haven't decided.

Don't feel bad. I drive high everyday and drove buzzed last night. I just know when I'm too gone to drive

Can probably count on my hands the number is times I drive when I should not have. I havent hurt anyone or got a dui I'm thankful for that everyday.

Don't feel bad. I drive high everyday and drove buzzed last night. I just know when I'm too gone to drive

:lol: you both should feel bad

Who are you thankful to......god?
The same god who tells you to not even get drunk at all. :lol: No wonder people don't like religous people.

Last edited:
:lol: you both should feel bad

Who are you thankful to......god?

The same god who tells you to not even get drunk at all. :lol:

No wonder people don't like religous people.

I like the God that turned water into wine and said 'judge not less ye be judged'

The again, like I said, I'm a ****** person because I had some drinks and drove home a few times...may the gates of hell welcome me with open arms if that's what makes people good or bad people...

It kills me how people sit on their moral high horse and look down their noses at others as if every choice in there life was the correct one. When I'm standing at the pearly gates ill be ok with St.Peter because I loved my neighbor. That's something that most people can't say. Most people love their neighbor so long as their neighbor conforms to their beliefs...drunk driving by itself is not somehow evil to me, there could be terrible consequences, but if I had to choose a bigger evil I'd say believing you are better than everyone else would def. have to be worse.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm just irresponsible at times but I never drink alone so even if I get enough liquid courage to attempt to drive wasted there's someone around me sober with some sense to grab the keys and tell me to shut up

Yeah I'm just irresponsible at times but I never drink alone so even if I get enough liquid courage to attempt to drive wasted there's someone around me sober with some sense to grab the keys and tell me to shut up

maturity will cure you of all that nonsense...

nojudge

great point. it's really about the user.....unfortunately, I'd say 90% of people who are the most adament users of social media are idiots, real talk.
primarily, because people with a higher intelligence/focus have more important **** to do that waste their time tweeting.

Then again, generalizing is never the way to go.......NT is a good example of what I consider valuable social media. But, also since we're all in a similar NT culture, we have a lot more in common and conversations "typically" can be fruitful with the right content

1st point, true dat.

I like NT cause we get more valuable content when contributing to posts.

As for the situation at hand. She seems like she goes overboard a lil too much. Kinda makes me glad I don't drive. But as a 21 yo, I can honestly say I've been there. Not Proud, but I've been there. It's a shame when we make mistakes like this. Lives get lost and lives are affected.

I also know that there is a limit. She does deserve time. It just sucks that it will be a majority of her life for a mistake that too many people make.

It really is a horrible situation when lives are lost in an accident.

As much as I dispose computers in cars, there should be breathalyzers required for cars to start. It would reduce deaths more than enough to warrant the technology.

I like the God that turned water into wine and said 'judge not less ye be judged'

The again, like I said, I'm a ****** person because I had some drinks and drove home a few times...may the gates of hell welcome me with open arms if that's what makes people good or bad people...

It kills me how people sit on their moral high horse and look down their noses at others as if every choice in there life was the correct one. When I'm standing at the pearly gates ill be ok with St.Peter because I loved my neighbor. That's something that most people can't say. Most people love their neighbor so long as their neighbor conforms to their beliefs...drunk driving by itself is not somehow evil to me, there could be terrible consequences, but if I had to choose a bigger evil I'd say believing you are better than everyone else would def. have to be worse.

Smh that's probably the only verse you know you fake *** Christian. :lol: telling something is wrong is not judging its keeping it 100.

There is no god, and if there was i doubt he would agree with you constantly putting his creation in harms way because you aren't man enough to deal with your alcoholism.
It's one thing to be struggling with your demons but you don't even really want to work on it because "everyone does something bad"

Smh that's probably the only verse you know you fake *** Christian. :lol: telling something is wrong is not judging its keeping it 100.

There is no god, and if there was i doubt he would agree with you constantly putting his creation in harms way because you aren't man enough to deal with your alcoholism.
It's one thing to be struggling with your demons but you don't even really want to work on it because "everyone does something bad"

No, I absolutely don't want to work on my alcoholism, in fact I rather enjoi it. Never claimed to be a 'Christian' just a dude who chooses to believe in something.

If I get drunk and drive around my fields no one else around, no one to hurt but myself, is that wrong? I meAn I'm not putting anyone else but myself in danger.

Lol saying something is 'wrong' in this case it hurt someone else, and like I've said numerous times, she should pay for her mistake.

I have no idea anyone else's morals, but I know society in general got morality skewed.

'Everyone else commits immoral acts, but not me' is the mentality of many in this thread.

And telling something is wrong is not judging, but calling someone a scumbag from a snapshot of her life is. If that's what your morals tell you, I want no parts of that.

Back
Top Bottom