Allen Iverson...Does he make it to the Hall???

Bruh needs to ditch this 2004 dressing fad and grow tf up Smdh and on the podium crying n sobbing like a lil female with no father man! :smh:

Looking all the way pathetic just how they like it and emasculated asf!:smh:

Bruh needs to ditch this 2004 dressing fad and grow tf up Smdh and on the podium crying n sobbing like a lil female with no father man! :smh:

c3262ffce7093b70c4950a66ca285559.jpg

Agree with the 1st part. Dude taking this keeping it real and staying true thing too far. No more size 40 jeans and baggy tees. Get my dude some jeans his size and a blazer with a tee under it and he will still be that dude. Still happy dude got in tho.

Props to Iverson. :nthat: :pimp:
It's only natural he is getting inducted into the same class with two 7-footers.

Billy King joins The Vertical Podcast

On the doorstep of Allen Iverson’s enshrinement into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, former Philadelphia 76ers GM Billy King joins Adrian Wojnarowski on The Vertical Podcast to go inside the legendary guard’s persona and career. 
King delivers incredible insight and storytelling into the tumultuous and triumphant Sixers run with Iverson. From his battles with coach Larry Brown, the infamous practice press conference, near-trades and scrapes with the commissioner’s office, King has some of the most unique insight into the complexities of Iverson. King offers tremendous perspective on Iverson’s cultural impact, his fierce loyalty and popularity and his ultimate undoing with the Sixers. King helped build an NBA finalist around Iverson and had the ultimate front-row seat for one of the most fascinating players and periods in NBA history.

http://art19.com/shows/vertical/episodes/e44edc47-e72b-4280-91df-0a9e2f5b4a7e

Iverson wanted to be traded to 'Sota to play with KG back in '06...

:rolleyes story of my fandom that the good **** don't happen.

The majority of them end up tossing their prepared speeches at the last minute anyway. Speak from the heart. Word to The Worm and MJ. It's your night.

You want him to fumble through it ? A writer can help him get his words together
Candid Iverson is what people want to see. Everyone is going to tune in knowing he's going to speak from the heart. Nobody wants to hear a prepared AI speech.

This was a question?

Good to see my dude in there though. Eternal respect for messing up my team's 15-0 playoff run in 2001

Last edited:
Always liked this dude above Kobe. Dude carried his team all the way to finals and gave the Lakers their first post-season loss.  

I remember getting bits of an elbow support, sewing them up like 'rings' and wearing them around my middle fingers like he did.

Wore the WWJD, headband, elbow band.. lol

Wanted to be like him so much.

Looking back his highlights so many of his moves/points were hero ball.. but it wasn't hero ball.

Back
Top Bottom