Allen Iverson to officially retire from the NBA, vol. HWhat?

:frown:

Its a sad, sad day when one of your childhood idols retires. Only NBA player I've ever met.

Shame how his last few years played out. Ego is something else though. Seeing fisher still in the league, stackhouse, kidd and grant hill playing until last season makes me feel iverson coulda still been and could still be a productive player had he swallowed his pride, came off the bench and took that role other players past their prime eventually did.

this dude hang out at a mall here in atl

everytime i see him i just :smh:

same day his own shoes retro he had on some off white(dirty) forces :x

Can't even be mad, at least he gets to go out on his own terms or as close as he can be to that as possible. Plus he gets a little bit of spotlight which is always nice.

What's ironic is that both him and Marbury were pushed out of the L partly because of the same stubbornness and "realness" everyone loved those two players for. And sadly it has to be a part of their legacy when we look back.

Probably the 3rd biggest icon the sport of basketball has ever seen.  People left and right can say what they want to be it good or bad about Iverson, but as an icon he will always be remembered. 

this dude hang out at a mall here in atl

everytime i see him i just
mean.gif

same day his own shoes retro he had on some off white(dirty) forces
sick.gif
Damn. 

mean.gif

What's ironic is that both him and Marbury were pushed out of the L partly because of the same stubbornness and "realness" everyone loved those two players for. And sadly it has to be a part of their legacy when we look back.

But Marbury is in China and happy with his life out there. Allen Iverson on the other hand lost everything due to his stubbornness. I heard he's an alcoholic now too.

Probably the 3rd biggest icon the sport of basketball has ever seen.  People left and right can say what they want to be it good or bad about Iverson, but as an icon he will always be remembered. 

Jordan
Magic/Bird
Dr. J

???

Dude was on the cover of a video game three years straight.

That's G.

NBA 2K, NBA 2K1, NBA 2K2

DREAMCAST :smokin

Yo, idc, loved this dude when he was in the court. Thank goodness for YouTube lol.

Back
Top Bottom