ALLERGY SEASON!!! Vol. Sinus destruction FTL

The only thing I don't look forward to every spring.. consistent sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, and being light headed.

I heard Zyrtec works but I haven't tried it yet. Is there a natural remedy to suppress pollen allergies?
mad.gif

zyrtec does work, i need to get a bottle this week..

benadryl is the best but it makes u mad drowsy

best way for me is to eat local honey from the farmers market. the pollen in that makes me more immune over time. thats what i have been doing for years ithelps alot and faster

Originally Posted by tyeung53

best way for me is to eat local honey from the farmers market. the pollen in that makes me more immune over time. thats what i have been doing for years it helps alot and faster

See I would do that, but I just don't like natural honey at all. Non-Drowsey Clairatin FTW

I'm allergic to the pollen, but instead of sneezing/ watery eye's, my sinus' get infected. It feels like a toothache in my face
smh.gif
it only happensperiodically tho. It was in effect last night, but two weeks ago was the worst i've EVER had it. Claritin worked a few years ago, a few people haverecommended benadryl lately tho, i don't think it worked for me when i tried it, though.

I heard about the honey thing. Does it work right away? Or does it build an immunity slowly overtime? I have classes in the morning where pollen level ishighest so I'm gonna have to decide either Zyrtec or claritin.. I can't even taste or smell anything as of now
frown.gif

yea I feel you. I have been taking zrytec this year and it seems to work quite well. better than claritin at least. I just got the walgreens version though.give it a try
along with the honey idea as well, if you are looking for a natural remedy I have heard that taking alfalfa pills prior to spring builds up a tolerance but Ihaven't done any research to see if that is for real

might have to give zyrtec a try. i'm using claritin right now and it really does nothing for me. my eyes are killing me

damn pollen...pissing me off. trying not to let the sinus congestion bother me.

I use Claritin. Works pretty well. They say it's 24 hours relief but I usually get 2 days relief out of it. I have horrible allergies though. My nose getsrunny, I can sneeze like 5-6 times in a row, eyes get red
tired.gif

Red eyes, cant breathe through my nose, snot coming from the corner of my eye
sick.gif
, insane cough, feeling like crap basically. FML

Back
Top Bottom