ALLEY BOY catches YUNG LA slippin(??) Vol. this cant be real....

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Lesson to learn children....

...Don't write checks that ya +@+ can't cash.
THIS
Basically brought it on himself and the video shows that

it basically narrates the whole situation

they came to a peaceful resolution to the situation but LA let those drugs talk

for him and got on camera talking about how that tat was still on, its not going anywhere 

and f$@# what they are talking about on worldstar etc 

even though I do agree that he sucker punched LA I cant be mad at dude and nobody else should either 

no matter how small the situation maybe it was resolved until LA wanted to act an *** on worldstar some more

and if I was LA after all that $#!@ talk its no way i the world im going to be seen with riding with or following anyone that associated 

with you camp 

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Lesson to learn children....

...Don't write checks that ya +@+ can't cash.
THIS
Basically brought it on himself and the video shows that

it basically narrates the whole situation

they came to a peaceful resolution to the situation but LA let those drugs talk

for him and got on camera talking about how that tat was still on, its not going anywhere 

and f$@# what they are talking about on worldstar etc 

even though I do agree that he sucker punched LA I cant be mad at dude and nobody else should either 

no matter how small the situation maybe it was resolved until LA wanted to act an *** on worldstar some more

and if I was LA after all that $#!@ talk its no way i the world im going to be seen with riding with or following anyone that associated 

with you camp 

I know Alley supposed to be real and all, but I really wonder if he woulda done the same if LA wasnt who he is...

I know Alley supposed to be real and all, but I really wonder if he woulda done the same if LA wasnt who he is...

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

This. I kno dude brought this on himself but damn!!!, waiting until dude was solo dolo was not fair. Too bad LA left Grand Hustle, I would think Dro would do something bout this but dude is all alone.  

This. I kno dude brought this on himself but damn!!!, waiting until dude was solo dolo was not fair. Too bad LA left Grand Hustle, I would think Dro would do something bout this but dude is all alone.  

Of course not...
...had it been anyone else, dude in the black shirt who walked him in would have been murdered days later.

Of course not...
...had it been anyone else, dude in the black shirt who walked him in would have been murdered days later.

Dude a sucker anyway for letting another +$% make him get a tattoo covered up on his own body. I +$% with Alley Boy down here in the A. Son been bout that life though so it ain't come *%@ no surprise. Yung LA effed up talkin crazy, even on that song he said "Duct Tape Mob on that +$% +$%"
Dude be coked up and on them pills when I see him. Yung LA been a square.

T.I. gota stop signing these lames.
Alfamega the Informant (snitch)
Yung Dro tweeting gay +$%
Yung LA getting Ducks and snuck

Dude a sucker anyway for letting another +$% make him get a tattoo covered up on his own body. I +$% with Alley Boy down here in the A. Son been bout that life though so it ain't come *%@ no surprise. Yung LA effed up talkin crazy, even on that song he said "Duct Tape Mob on that +$% +$%"
Dude be coked up and on them pills when I see him. Yung LA been a square.

T.I. gota stop signing these lames.
Alfamega the Informant (snitch)
Yung Dro tweeting gay +$%
Yung LA getting Ducks and snuck

Man yall keep talmbout getting jumped is lame. Yea when it don't call for it. This sucka dissed they whole crew, these the streets bru.... you'll get the blood stomped out you when you go at real "goons". Them boys rap sheet long, they ain't no "rappers".

Man yall keep talmbout getting jumped is lame. Yea when it don't call for it. This sucka dissed they whole crew, these the streets bru.... you'll get the blood stomped out you when you go at real "goons". Them boys rap sheet long, they ain't no "rappers".

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yung LA saw him and had da oh' @+$+ moment right before alleyboy threw da haymaker so i wouldn't classify it as a sucker punch.
LA saw him for .3 seconds, thats not enough time to defend yourself.
Oh, I forgot. Everyone on NT is Super Saiyan and can fight at lightning speeds.
You seem really hurt by this.
LA had enough time to assess the situation and know what was about to happen. Sure he wasn't going nowhere but it's not like Alley ran up behind him and started throwing hands.
Nah, why would I be hurt tho?
laugh.gif

By looking at the video, this is CLEARLY a ++%@+ move. & i'm just calling it out. 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yung LA saw him and had da oh' @+$+ moment right before alleyboy threw da haymaker so i wouldn't classify it as a sucker punch.
LA saw him for .3 seconds, thats not enough time to defend yourself.
Oh, I forgot. Everyone on NT is Super Saiyan and can fight at lightning speeds.
You seem really hurt by this.
LA had enough time to assess the situation and know what was about to happen. Sure he wasn't going nowhere but it's not like Alley ran up behind him and started throwing hands.
Nah, why would I be hurt tho?
laugh.gif

By looking at the video, this is CLEARLY a ++%@+ move. & i'm just calling it out. 

The beat down is one thing, but getting a giant face tat, and then having to get an even bigger one to cover it? And it didn't even cover it all the way up? Dude should have thought things through a little bit more.

The beat down is one thing, but getting a giant face tat, and then having to get an even bigger one to cover it? And it didn't even cover it all the way up? Dude should have thought things through a little bit more.

Back
Top Bottom