Alpha males and the sort help me out...how do you "play the game" with women?

Here's the easiest way to play their games. Don't. Just do what you'd normally do, and let the rest fall into place. If she starts playing games, give her a warning, and if she continues, move on to the next one. I've had to learn this the hard way, but I've gotten much better.

soltheman wrote:
mcnoodlez wrote:
been working on others, and she did comment on the fact that i got fbook pics with other girls "are you trying to make me jealous?" and i never brought it up
laugh.gif

Then she's trying to validate her worth to her.

Keep it 100.

"If you're getting that caught up over me posing in pictures with other females, then we'll have to go our separate ways. Regardless of what happens, I'll continue on living life. And if you can't deal with that, it's best that you're not there with me."

to many words...either joke about it like "maybe is it working" or just straigh up tell her no but he position might be in jeopardy

Ok fam, listen up because I'm only going to say this once on this board.

Cliff Note Style of the mentality you should have with dealing with women.

-There are billions of women out there. So there's going to be one better and hotter than the one you're trying to get at. You just have to find her. So dont sweat one chick.

- You dont go after women. You make women go after you.

- Be honest. Why lie?

- Speak your mind

-Last but not least, be yourself fam.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

-There are billions of women out there. So there's going to be one better and hotter than the one you're trying to get at. You just have to find her. So dont sweat one chick.

- Be honest. Why lie?

- Speak your mind

/thread
and while we're at this SIG check...
pimp.gif

- Be honest. Why lie?

- Speak your mind

true words fam, but she loves being indirect and all that weird junk. says she wants space, so i say hit me up when you're comfortable, and i get a text less than 24 hours later 
laugh.gif

but yeah, i just wont let her faze me, but i still want the vjj 
nerd.gif
   haven't hit in 2 weeks, and i realize this means she either isn't feelin it right now (her claim) or she has another dude. but why she on the phone with me at 3 am, if she was with someone else she'd be smashing him right then ?

- Be honest. Why lie?

- Speak your mind

Just do what you'd normally do, and let the rest fall into place. 

Real talk, you don't even want to play the game. It's really not where it's at. Might as well get one girl who you can depend on. That other sit is for the birds in 2010. 

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Upfront and honest IS alpha male

She plays your games.... you never play hers.

Be upfront and have her bending to your rules not hers..... Dont take her seriously.... ignore her here and there. Even though its best to be upfront cloak your intentions.

Be sexual.. on her terms, make it seem she want the D more than you want the P
amen x1000

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

Seriously though, I realize they're a different species and being upfront and honest seems to fail miserably for me. how do you play the game with texts, ignoring, and all that. Haven't seen my fbuddy in nearly 2 weeks but she's always texting or calling, so confused... 
First thing you have to know about women, no matter how Fbuddied up you might be, its a rare woman that can fully appreciate the fbuddy rules and most eventually fall victim to catching feelings or not wanting to feel like a @!@$......so you have to occasionally do stuff to show her she is more than just a jump off to you...

But for future reference, keep these chicks at arms length....be open, but dont be to open....and always keep things light, never imply that you want anything more and she cant get mad....The hard part is recognizing when she is catching feelings and putting a stop to it.....

Be upfront and have her bending to your rules not hers..... Dont take her seriously.... ignore her here and there. Even though its best to be upfront cloak your intentions.

bingo

QFT

- Be honest. Why lie?

- Speak your mind

true words fam, but she loves being indirect and all that weird junk. says she wants space, so i say hit me up when you're comfortable, and i get a text less than 24 hours later 
laugh.gif

but yeah, i just wont let her faze me, but i still want the vjj 
nerd.gif
   haven't hit in 2 weeks, and i realize this means she either isn't feelin it right now (her claim) or she has another dude. but why she on the phone with me at 3 am, if she was with someone else she'd be smashing him right then ?

If she's being indirect and you're doing the same then that means you're falling right into her trap. Once you start playing her game she will know she's in control and then wont be so interested.

Now, if you think she's not feeling you then 2 things could be going on.

1. She probably wants more with you than just sex. I.E. Being on the phone with you till 3 a.m and talking about nonsense.
2. She's just talking to you at 3 a.m and she really is just $$*@%!# someone else. The thing is that, she isn't comfortable with the new dude she's $$*@%!# to talk with him till 3 a.m.

I say you be upfront about things. Tell her how you feel. If you think she's worth it, then go for it. If you're not too into her and don't see it going anywhere then just drop it and find someone else.

more twists: she changed her story to "i feel like i like girls more after winter break" i always knew she was bi-curious and made out with girls infront of me...but come on mayun
smh.gif
... yeah i'm dropping her *sigh*

yeah i'm dropping her

i doubt it

you seem sprung/desperate for the p. NOBODY talks to jo's on the phone for more than 10 minutes... ESPECIALLY not at 3am. thats the calling for beating hour 

more twists: she changed her story to "i feel like i like girls more after winter break" i always knew she was bi-curious and made out with girls infront of me...but come on mayun
smh.gif
... yeah i'm dropping her *sigh*
You need some more humor in your life.

I woulda instantly said "What a coincidence.  ME TOO"  Then joke the conversation towards menages.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Reverse psychology

examples? bc i can only think of not calling her, which in return makes her call you. otherwise, i got nothing. 

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

There's no game if you're honest.

/thread

Being honest has gotten me more (()) than "game" ever did.

Same thing. Honesty IS your game. "Game" is nothing more than a man's strategy.

PLAYING games is different than having game.

I hate how "game" has such a negative connotation

Being straight up has worked wonders for me. If the girl is a straight jump then tell her only contact you when she want sex. With my last fbuddy I was as blunt as possible. I just let her know straight up I don't want to talk to her at all just contact me when she want a bang out. Too much talking = somebody catching feelings. Save all that talking and whatnot for the wifey if she's a jump the less talking the better.

Back
Top Bottom