Alright, Enough Of The +$###%#+, Ab Liva>>>>>Your Favorite Rapper's Favorite Rapper

pimp.gif

he ill no doubt. sandman was nice too

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

MusicalExcellence wrote:

not the clipse... ab liva...

so the clipse arent boring but Liva is?
indifferent.gif

i mean they arent hype or anything and i dont listen to any of them but i know id rather hear pusha t and malice before him...

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

no thanks...

too boring...

Shame, listening to your !+$%, you could use the inspiration but to each his own.

im not a rapper...

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

i mean they arent hype or anything and i dont listen to any of them but i know id rather hear pusha t and malice before him...

Originally Posted by awwsome

no thanks...

too boring...

Shame, listening to your !+$%, you could use the inspiration but to each his own.

im not a rapper...

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

you said you don't listen to any of them but you would rather listen to the clipse...what is this conclusion based on

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

you said you don't listen to any of them but you would rather listen to the clipse...what is this conclusion based on

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

i HAVE listened to them... when i say i dont listen to somethin that just means im not a fan... i listened to wgi4c 3 in its entirety... and ive heard all 3 clipse albums...

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

i HAVE listened to them... when i say i dont listen to somethin that just means im not a fan... i listened to wgi4c 3 in its entirety... and ive heard all 3 clipse albums...

clown %@@ rapper that tends to give me the giggles^^^^
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

WHO DO YOU ACTUALLY LIKE?

you put down every rapper in every thread lol...

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

so that means you have only heard a handful of Liva's material...that's what i figured...but hey if you arent a fan, you aren't a fan...if you can listen to ALL the WGIFC's(the 3rd being the weakest by far) and still not be a fan? cool everyone has their preference but not being a fan and callin dude boring are two different things

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

so that means you have only heard a handful of Liva's material...that's what i figured...but hey if you arent a fan, you aren't a fan...if you can listen to ALL the WGIFC's(the 3rd being the weakest by far) and still not be a fan? cool everyone has their preference but not being a fan and callin dude boring are two different things

clown %@@ rapper that tends to give me the giggles^^^^
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Liva's first verse.......I quit.

"Send your soul to the lord when i fittle with
Yea I riddle with it
Talk it but I walk it, tall,sorta got a pivot with it
Gun burning my hip, you slip and get rittled with it
Sparks all in a fury like it's glitter with it
Still get it from papi, sittin' like a sitter with it
Me and two @*%#%!% like John Ritter with it
Gun so big that I'm looking like a ****** with it"

Liva's first verse.......I quit.

"Send your soul to the lord when i fittle with
Yea I riddle with it
Talk it but I walk it, tall,sorta got a pivot with it
Gun burning my hip, you slip and get rittled with it
Sparks all in a fury like it's glitter with it
Still get it from papi, sittin' like a sitter with it
Me and two @*%#%!% like John Ritter with it
Gun so big that I'm looking like a ****** with it"

my point is how you gon say a $+$@% wack or boring but you've heard a handful of verses? WGIFC3 was very weak compared to the 1st two

my point is how you gon say a $+$@% wack or boring but you've heard a handful of verses? WGIFC3 was very weak compared to the 1st two

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

thats my reason for not being a fan... his flow bores me... j cole does too but that doesnt mean he's boring to everyone... just me...

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

clown $%! rapper that tends to give me the giggles^^^^
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lupe, kanye, cudi, budden, ti (cept for this new *##$
sick.gif
), i like teflon don, drake, ummmmmmm jay of course, wiz, ummm that might be about it for current rap music... most of these dudes is makin bull...

thats *##$ i really listen to...

if im out drinkin n *##$ i can listen to some gucci/waka... i like some of wayne's *##$ but he real hit or miss to me... ummm... yea i listen to a lot of rock music, my *##$, or old *##$...
laugh.gif

*shrugs

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

thats my reason for not being a fan... his flow bores me... j cole does too but that doesnt mean he's boring to everyone... just me...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif
), i like teflon don, drake, ummmmmmm jay of course, wiz, ummm that might be about it for current rap music... most of these dudes is makin bull...

if im out drinkin n *##$ i can listen to some gucci/waka... i like some of wayne's *##$ but he real hit or miss to me... ummm... yea i listen to a lot of rock music, my *##$, or old *##$...
laugh.gif

*shrugs

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

*shrugs

so he bores you but you can rock wit gucci/waka? ok...i will def. leave it alone...
smh.gif

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

*shrugs

so he bores you but you can rock wit gucci/waka? ok...i will def. leave it alone...
smh.gif

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

*shrugs

smh.gif

at the bar negro... at the bar... not at the house or nothin...
roll.gif

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

Sloane Kettering wrote:

MusicalExcellence wrote:

indifferent.gif

this makes no sense...

how doesnt it?

MOSTHATED770 wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

*shrugs

smh.gif

at the bar negro... at the bar... not at the house or nothin...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom