Alright, males and females of NT: What's the dealbreaker for you?

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

-girls who BRAG about their disgusting sexual history.

No i don't want to hear about the time you got choo-choo'd!
mad.gif

You got it at your cousin's funeral? really?? in the mausoleum?

roll.gif

-Too much weave (if I have NEVER seen your real hair, we got a problem)

-Smoking- Smoking Weed is ok OCCASIONALLY, but cigarettes are a no-no.

-No job/money- You gotta bring something to the table, it ain't no tricks over here, I'm not paying for everything all the time.

-Insecurity- If you got a problem with me associating with people just because they are females, then I can't !%$* with you...Especially if you just a girl I'm kicking it with, not my girl.

-No Goals

-No Car- You can at least have a lil purple '95 neon that's driver side door doesn't open...just have something.

- +**%#* up attitudes

- Bums- if you go out in public looking any kind of way, I can't do it.

-If my old bird don't like you, you dnt have a chance. I'ma mama's boy lol.-Not willing to have sex- I like virgins just as much as the next man, but if you have no intentions of $*@#%*% until you get married, I can respect that, but I can't rock with that. Also, tryna make a _ jump through hoops just for some {()}??....naw, I'll pass.

-Too much weave (if I have NEVER seen your real hair, we got a problem)

-Smoking- Smoking Weed is ok OCCASIONALLY, but cigarettes are a no-no.

-No job/money- You gotta bring something to the table, it ain't no tricks over here, I'm not paying for everything all the time.

-Insecurity- If you got a problem with me associating with people just because they are females, then I can't !%$* with you...Especially if you just a girl I'm kicking it with, not my girl.

-No Goals

-No Car- You can at least have a lil purple '95 neon that's driver side door doesn't open...just have something.

- +**%#* up attitudes

- Bums- if you go out in public looking any kind of way, I can't do it.

-If my old bird don't like you, you dnt have a chance. I'ma mama's boy lol.-Not willing to have sex- I like virgins just as much as the next man, but if you have no intentions of $*@#%*% until you get married, I can respect that, but I can't rock with that. Also, tryna make a _ jump through hoops just for some {()}??....naw, I'll pass.

haha you guys are goin in tough like it's a future spouse.

-no smoking cigs
-snoring *ultimate deal breaker
-bad attitude
-ghetto chicks

haha you guys are goin in tough like it's a future spouse.

-no smoking cigs
-snoring *ultimate deal breaker
-bad attitude
-ghetto chicks

i was all for women equality in the 90's b/c at least that generation somewhat resepected themselves, but in todays world i think we need the revert back to that 1950's housewife, i want a girl that is easily controlled, low self confidence and does whatever i tell her to do

a girl that lives in complete fear of my next move, turnon city

i was all for women equality in the 90's b/c at least that generation somewhat resepected themselves, but in todays world i think we need the revert back to that 1950's housewife, i want a girl that is easily controlled, low self confidence and does whatever i tell her to do

a girl that lives in complete fear of my next move, turnon city

Originally Posted by RocSole

Someone who is close minded.

this.
weak men. if you have no spine, you have no respect for yourself. if you have no respect for yourself, nobody will respect you. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

Someone who is close minded.

this.
weak men. if you have no spine, you have no respect for yourself. if you have no respect for yourself, nobody will respect you. 
tired.gif

there quite a few that can bother me but the main dealbreakers are:

smoking cigarettes
bad feet
talk too much about bs
wears too much make up
close minded
no ambitions or goals

there quite a few that can bother me but the main dealbreakers are:

smoking cigarettes
bad feet
talk too much about bs