Altitude 13 Holiday 2017 Thread

My 05s are still solid. What are the chances of getting the same quality leather.

I didnt find the 05s to be superb in leather quality, especially in the toe box area, so with the remastered jargon, the leather should be similar to 05, which still wasnt even close to the originals. The 2010s were a joke. Youll know in a couple of weeks the type of leather once you feel it on the upcoming White/Red 13.

I didnt find the 05s to be superb in leather quality, especially in the toe box area, so with the remastered jargon, the leather should be similar to 05, which still wasnt even close to the originals. The 2010s were a joke. Youll know in a couple of weeks the type of leather once you feel it on the upcoming White/Red 13.

I do agree with you on toe box quality but side panels were nice, and come to think of it my flints weren't the greatest either. They creased kinda funky but over all the construction was good and both are still in rotation with very minimal separation 12yrs later

I would be fine with either pair...hope this happens and makes me glad I passed on the Black Cats

I wouldn't put it past jb to make these limited. They were originally, and only a couple spots in my area had the 2010 pair.

Also saw the black cat pair today and was thoroughly impressed. Quality is nice and they are [emoji]128077[/emoji]

My 05 pair definitely needs to be replaces.  They've been separating for a couple years now, so I'm definitely game if they're the '05 leather pair, because I passed on the 2010 pair, and I'll pass again if they're the reflective mesh variation.

'10 Pair preferred over the '05s

The mesh uppers instead of the leather makes a huge difference; in this case it makes the shoe more likable IMO

EZ Pass if it's similar to the '05s

Will this be the first retro+ colorway to get 2 retros? I'm thinking so.

Yes, it will be the first.

nah...

air-jordan-1-hare-jordan-2.jpg

these happened too

pictures of da mesh ones up there confirm how much doper they are vs leather.

Last edited:
'10 Pair preferred over the '05s

The mesh uppers instead of the leather makes a huge difference; in this case it makes the shoe more likable IMO

EZ Pass if it's similar to the '05s
Couldn't disagree more lol. Maybe because 05 is the OG of this colorway bUT to each his own

nah...

air-jordan-1-hare-jordan-2.jpg

these happened too

pictures of da mesh ones up there confirm how much doper they are vs leather.
I believe nuclear90 meant a retro+ that had two releases after it's initial drop, having a total of 3 releases. Those Hare 1's only released in 09' and 15'.

Last edited:
I believe nuclear90 meant a retro+ that had two releases after it's initial drop, having a total of 3 releases. Those Hare 1's only released in 09' and 15'.

Yes that's what I was referring to.

I know a number of retro+ have been released 2x. This is the only 3x I can think of.

Had the 05 version back when. I remember they were pretty hard to get .. I prefer the 05's but I wont be picking these up. Im only interested in Black and Navy lows.

Had the 05 version back when. I remember they were pretty hard to get .. I prefer the 05's but I wont be picking these up. Im only interested in Black and Navy lows.

I have both the 05 and the 10. I smartly doubled up on the 2005 release at the time.

In my opinion I don't have a preference between the two. They are both so different that I like them equally.

With all this talk about the Altitudes, I think I will break out my remaining DS pair of the 05's.
It's getting to a point where I need to either wear them or hold them as a collectible.
I'll just sell my pre-owned pair and break out the DS pair.

These will look kindve weird with the new 13s shape and JB's 2017 tumbled leather. I hope they come out nice.

Back
Top Bottom