AM I IN OHIO????

Now THIS IS A SNOWSTORM!!!! lol Havent seen whiteout conditions on the eastcoast since '96, '00 and '02.... and its March 2nd...........

perfect time to call off work
smile.gif

i know my boss won't like it, but it's not worth risking your life imo. i've seen reports on the news stating that there's a lot of accidentsgoing on right now.

be careful to those that are traveling to work today.

I already had the day off. School got cancelled so wifey is off also. Gotta love these few winter white nigths...

356705240.jpg

Why did I think this thread was about Cam'ron's new cut "I used to get it in Ohio"...

Cause that's my jammie!

Lol.

Originally Posted by iCan

Why did I think this thread was about Cam'ron's new cut "I used to get it in Ohio"...

Cause that's my jammie!

Lol.

Thats @+@ is hot tho.... lmao that Killa still reppn DipSet jewels in th video...

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

I already had the day off. School got cancelled so wifey is off also. Gotta love these few winter white nigths...

356705240.jpg

Don't go slippin up bruh... Cabin fever conditions cause unexpected results in 9 months!!!
laugh.gif
Believe me.. I know. I have an August baby..and two babies in Oct and Nov...My Feb baby was from a night out drunk.. lol j/k I think....
roll.gif

Man,

When VCU closes, you know its bad...
As usual... City is SHUTDOWN... Even Mayor on t.v. begging people to stay home.
VCU on "delay" until a sudden change @ 8:05 this morning...
smh.gif

Bammas.

I had a project worth half my grade due tonight (that I had yet to work on).

Impossible to email it (unless you scan and send PDFs). 12 part joint using multiple programs.

Only meet once a week.

Spring Break next is week.

[Chappelle] "Tough Break N'.... There is always FUBU!"

pimp.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Rock you aint neva lied. Lol, i mean but what else is there to do inside on a snow day though. No ps3, no xbox and nothing onDemand.

as soon as i opened up the door...

356730768.jpg

and as soon as i take a step...I was cankle deep.

356730778.jpg

Well.. if you don't want to be knee deep in the snow I guess you might as well be knee deep up in some... well you knooooow. lol

This dude said Cankle!! lololol

Back
Top Bottom