Am I simp QUEEN because ...

I gave into the D from my ex? I was texting back in forth with one of you NT'ers about my day and so on and so on and he called me the simp queen becauseI gave into the D which, I had initiated late one night after having a few drinks in Belltown with the one and only iLL W1lliam when he was visiting inSeattle.

This has been discussed many times on NT and I think SiMPLY even posted the definition as stated on UrbanDictionary.com but, does that make me a simp? Ibegged to differ and said I merely had needs.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i wouldnt recommend doing what you did but it has nothing do with simping
laugh.gif
I agree and it happened twice in the past 2 weeks, there was no alcohol involved the 2nd time around either.
eyes.gif

YouMadYouBad - pics of what?
laugh.gif
That was 2 weeks ago fam.

Your ex piping you does not equal you being a "simp queen," so to speak. You're better labeled as "easy."

i wouldnt say labeled as easy either
both words dont apply to your case imo

U right U right U right...and OP we're looking for pics of you, not of the encounters you had 2 weeks ago.

Wow..I know someone from Bellingham with the last name Williams.. well he's from Seatte/Renton but he goes to school in Bellingham. What a coinky dink.

It would be simping if you actually took the guy on a shopping spree, dinner and drinks to get the D. It just shows that you are not strong enough to move onand still have feelings for that person.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

i wouldnt recommend doing what you did but it has nothing do with simping
laugh.gif
I agree and it happened twice in the past 2 weeks, there was no alcohol involved the 2nd time around either.
eyes.gif

YouMadYouBad - pics of what?
laugh.gif
That was 2 weeks ago fam.
at least u didnt smash a new guy, and b a %%$!
laugh.gif

you'd be a simp queen if he played you and you still took the d, on account of you still harboring feelings

Gave in to temptation huh
laugh.gif

I remember you made a post about your ex like 2-3 weeks ago too.

It happens... it's somebody you know and are comfortable with.

Are you two trying to work things out and get back into a relationship or just keep it as like a booty call or ex sex unexpectedly?

I'm intoxicated and don't understand. You let dude pipe and now you're asking if that makes you a simp?

smh.gif
at a grown woman (i assume) asking a stupid question like this.

Nah you not a simp. You will end up in a drama filled situation in a few weeks/months because of this though.

Back
Top Bottom