Am I the only 1 thinks that Beyonce music are starting to get freaking annoying?

Im being dead serious everytime I change the channel or radio station her music video/song pops ups.I mean cot damn everyday I hear her effingsongs.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I hate that song about "putting a ring on it" wit a passion...

started the whole cuffing season
indifferent.gif

but i personally never get tired of SEEING Be'
devil.gif

Yea Put A Ring on it is pretty annoying.

She sounds like a crazy chick screamin in my ear and I'm like "damn shut up!"

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I swear every freaking time that song airs my %*+ bag lil sis starts sing it im like dude "shut the hell up have you ever heard of it playedout damn"

I swear every chick on my myspace has 'Diva' on their page. Song is wild corny, but it's gonna pop like everything else she does. Outside of DC,I've never really cared for her music.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

2mfhdsp.jpg

You guys are gay.

You're stupid. No one ever said anything about the way she looks. I'd nail her anyday, but her songs are overkill.

Her music has become real superficial, she no longer has any substance to her. Sad too because her 1st cd was a banger, she needs to get back with those songwriters
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Dapper D wrote:

When I hear that song, I want to smash kitten skulls with a club.
indifferent.gif

I %!*%**% hate that chorus more than anything in the world. It's terrible because I actually feel the urge to commit unspeakable acts of violence wheneverI hear it.

hahaha nawww she sucks.

some female/r&b artists do actually hold it down. but shes getting worse........

naww men I think all of her recent music are really annoying as +$!$ they are like all girls theme song I hate that +$!$ all them ghetto hood rats at my schoolbe singing that song im dude shut up you can't sing just die"

i was mad and ready to post my rant when i came in this thread...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

2mfhdsp.jpg

You guys are gay.

not any more. Beyonce could sit on my face and sing "Single Ladies" to me 35/7.

Back
Top Bottom