Am I The Only Dude That Doesn't Have 2pac in my top 5 or 10 list???

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Never was a fan of Pac

ditto.

but "hit em up" was
pimp.gif

Not that I don't think that he's in the top 5 or 10 from a general standpoint, but for ME... I just never got into his music. I guess it was somethingabout his voice that bothered me. Ya'll can call that a stupid reason not to listen to somebody so talented, but I don't care. I'm not taking awayfrom his talents or whatever, but he's not in MY top 5 or 10. Being in my top 5 or 10 doesn't say that you're the most skilled or not. It justmeans that you're my top 5 or 10 that I enjoy listening to the most.

I like Pac, not a whole lot but I do like him. 7 Day Theory is an excellent album. Besides that, there isn't much about the guy I can get into. I can'trecall the last time I've listened to him voluntarily; therefore, he's def not in my top 5, 10 or 15.

EDIT:
I hate when people use the term garbage. If you don't like him, fine, but there is no way he's garbage.

pac might be in my top 10 but most definetly not my top 5

1.Eminem
2.Mac Dre
?.The Jacka
?.Andre Nickatina
?.Messy Marv

I never liked this dude anywhere near as much as people hyped him up. He had a TON of tracks and out of them I probably like 2-3 songs top. Highly highlyhighly overrated. I swear I throw up whenever I hear the BIG vs Pac debates, sigh...

He's respected, but there's at least 7 rappers I'd rather hear.
Jay-z. Pusha T and Malice, Andre 3000 and Big Boi, Biggie, T.I.

Back
Top Bottom