Am I the only one not excited for the holidays?

I'm sitting here thinking that this upcoming week, is already Thanksgiving week and for some reason I'm not as excited/looking forward to it as I was when I was younger. I feel like every year the spirit for both Thanksgiving and Christmas fade away. For example, I enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with the whole family reuniting for one day and catching up with the family. As for Christmas, I remember as a kid how excited I would get for Christmas and would count down the days, but of course only for the gifts. As of now, when my girlfriend and family ask me if there's anything I'd like for Christmas, I don't look forward to receiving gifts and especially when it comes down to shopping for gifts.

Anyone feeling this way, or is it just me?
nerd.gif

I'm sitting here thinking that this upcoming week, is already Thanksgiving week and for some reason I'm not as excited/looking forward to it as I was when I was younger. I feel like every year the spirit for both Thanksgiving and Christmas fade away. For example, I enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with the whole family reuniting for one day and catching up with the family. As for Christmas, I remember as a kid how excited I would get for Christmas and would count down the days, but of course only for the gifts. As of now, when my girlfriend and family ask me if there's anything I'd like for Christmas, I don't look forward to receiving gifts and especially when it comes down to shopping for gifts.

Anyone feeling this way, or is it just me?
nerd.gif

pretty much.. only thing im looking foward to is my break from school and 2011

pretty much.. only thing im looking foward to is my break from school and 2011

looking forward to hanging with the fam and just getting drunk
pimp.gif

oh yeah and i got tickets to both the packer games at the end of the year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

looking forward to hanging with the fam and just getting drunk
pimp.gif

oh yeah and i got tickets to both the packer games at the end of the year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

This was me last year..i'm not sure if i'm in the spirit yet either..thanksgiving doesn't feel the same anymore..neither does Christmas..

There is no snow on the ground which makes me not in the spirit either..

This was me last year..i'm not sure if i'm in the spirit yet either..thanksgiving doesn't feel the same anymore..neither does Christmas..

There is no snow on the ground which makes me not in the spirit either..

im not really excited

but i cant wait to get some good +*% food on thanksgiving though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im taking MULTIPLE plates when i leave

and next month im going to miami and come back in time to collect those christmas gift
pimp.gif

im not really excited

but i cant wait to get some good +*% food on thanksgiving though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
im taking MULTIPLE plates when i leave

and next month im going to miami and come back in time to collect those christmas gift
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom