Am I the only one that can't understand Skyzoo?

Lotta respect for his hustle/contributions to the game. But I have the hardest time following his lyrics. I never know what he's talking about lol. I wanna be a fan so bad, he's got an incredible ear for production and i like that he themes his albums. Thats what draws me in, his lyricism is just too coded. Any suggestions?

You can't understand what he's saying or you can't decipher his rhymes?

I find him to be lretty clear and well spoken and same goes for when hes spitting.

As for his metaphors and style, I get them on the surface and deeper level depending on if they're double or triple entendres.

Sometimes the rhymes are what they are. Take it as is.

Maybe try rrading some kf his lyrics as you listen to the music.

Last edited:
You can't understand what he's saying or you Can't decipher his rhymes?

I find him to be lretty clear and well spoken and same goes for when hes spitting.

As for his metaphors and style, I get them on the surface and deeper level depending on if they're double or triple entendres.

Sometimes the rhymes are what they are. Take it as is.

Maybe try rrading some kf his lyrics as you listen to the music.
Nah I can hear his words I just can’t follow what he’s trying to say all the time. It’s hard to understand, just wanted to know if I was alone in my struggle

It’s funny you made this thread, because I literally just got finished listening to his most recent album and it’s very good. Just kicked back with the headphones on and I couldn’t be happier

Yea sonically it’s amazing. Lyrically I can tell he’s saying something like I said I’m just having a tough time keeping up with the concepts and such

New album is pure flames. That opening track had me hyped.

I get what you’re saying though, OP. He has a tendency to use the same cadence and vocal tone for a long *** time, and you can kinda get lost in it if you try to listen too hard.

Back
Top Bottom