Am I the only one that really thinks that the Jordan Son Of Mars (Black/red) are a VERY well made sh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last great fusion of jordans was the sixty plus. Those is fire and the quality was outstanding on the chicago pair. I wore those over 60 times and no creases.

A majority of the fusions have better quality then recent retroes. The spizike breds being one if not the best shoe in the last few years that are crease proof.

Those sons of mars are actually nice but i wouldnt pay retail for them. 130 max with tax included.

Why so much hate for this shoe though?? They seem to sell out in many stores... (Not saying that's the reason)

Just cuz u dont like it doesnt mean "hate".
That being said, the shoes are two tone turd butt ugly, and I hate them.

dont know quality wise but i think son of mars lookt too much lik the yeezy for the one to be trashed and the other worshipped.just my opinion though..

both of those colorways posted are great and should have been on a 5. I would cop in a heartbeat but i cant get down with the son of mars. to much other stuff releasing to even look at em twice

i actually agree, shoe is nice. i mainly buy jordan retros, was looking for a black based shoe and picked the SOMs in blk/red and they are nice, definitely feel better and quality seems much better than the regular retros. i can def see this shoe being worth something down the road. the blk/red spizikes go for 300+ on ebay now

I actually think these are the best looking colorway out of the bunch and seen a lot of heads rocking them this summer. Not a bad shoe IMO...

Im still relatively new to the JB game but I have some retros and I while im not a fan of all the fusions I like the SOM Blk/Red so i copped them. The quality is better than the Varsity Red IVs if you ask me...

Probably Im also going to cop the SOM Bordeux and the Spizike Toro Bravo :D

Im still relatively new to the JB game but I have some retros and I while im not a fan of all the fusions I like the SOM Blk/Red so i copped them. The quality is better than the Varsity Red IVs if you ask me...
Probably Im also going to cop the SOM Bordeux and the Spizike Toro Bravo :D

>D

Jordan-Son-of-Mars-1.jpg

Trying to put the "Bordeaux" colorway on everything.

:smh:

Dub Zero, Spiz'Ikes, AJF5, AJF3 and AJF4 are the only fusions I can really see. Those Mars and every other fusion can go off a cliff

Any shoe starting with the words "Son of" or "Spiz" are complete utter basura. :x

Must be a new school thing sorry. :tongue:

:smh:
You just named all the ugliest mash-ups.
If it wasnt for the VI tongue being so high, the Spikes would look good in a few select colorways. Like the Raging Bull ones coming out soon and the Bordeaux ones from earlier this year. I have seen the AJF5 on feet and they were ugly. Some oldhead sneakerhead was rockin em. I was gonna ask "WTF?" The 3s and 4s look worse. And I just heard of the Dub Zeros :x

He truly did name the worst ones.

The AJF3 and 4 aren't that bad...
These honestly are pretty nice, IMHO
air-jordan-iv-white-red-black-3.jpg

Also, if I were to choose between the Spizike or the Son of Mars, I'd pick the Son of Mars.

Lmao!! All the older sneaker heads i know LOVE!! The dub zero!!,,,,,,.i think its the name honestly.....thats the only place where they gets any cool points from me :rolleyes

In my opinion, I'd pick the DUB ZEROS over the Spiz'ikes.

But that's just me.

Top 3.

air-jordan-dub-zero-blacklaser-blue-2.jpg

w0nxhk.png

5miusi.png

Bring on the flames!

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom