Am I the only one who wants a Black/Black Foamposite One Re-Release?

since every colorway possible is being released, I wouldn't be surprised to see these next year

since every colorway possible is being released, I wouldn't be surprised to see these next year

your right about that...they actually need to stop its getting pretty ridiculous...funny thing is Ive been buying every pair smh

your right about that...they actually need to stop its getting pretty ridiculous...funny thing is Ive been buying every pair smh

Originally Posted by evisumane123

these are so dope just cant pull myself to pay the $325 ppl are asking for a nds pair

What? I was just painting in my nds pair. I might need to clean them up for that price.

Originally Posted by evisumane123

these are so dope just cant pull myself to pay the $325 ppl are asking for a nds pair

What? I was just painting in my nds pair. I might need to clean them up for that price.

Hopefully with this noise & clamor Nike will get a clue & retro this more consistently a la the AM95 Neons. Without any modifications or cost cutting measures. Simple & plain is the way we like it, smoked sole or all black is fine by me.

Damn it is one sexy subtle shoe. Since I traded off my Carolina & Dr. Dooms I've been wanting an all black pair, even though in my mind Foams only "should" come in Royal Blue

Hopefully with this noise & clamor Nike will get a clue & retro this more consistently a la the AM95 Neons. Without any modifications or cost cutting measures. Simple & plain is the way we like it, smoked sole or all black is fine by me.

Damn it is one sexy subtle shoe. Since I traded off my Carolina & Dr. Dooms I've been wanting an all black pair, even though in my mind Foams only "should" come in Royal Blue

When I had them back in '07, joints stayed dusty. The matte is cool and all, but they are crazy difficult to keep clean.

Would like another pair though. Dooms are better, IMO.

When I had them back in '07, joints stayed dusty. The matte is cool and all, but they are crazy difficult to keep clean.

Would like another pair though. Dooms are better, IMO.

i have been thinking about letting mine go. i have only worn them a couple times but i dont know what a fair price would be

i have been thinking about letting mine go. i have only worn them a couple times but i dont know what a fair price would be

@ballonoboy, u aint never lied!!! Them things stay with dust, when i used to wear mines they were always dusty. So much so the box shoulda read black/black/dust LOL. But anyways 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
none the less!

@ballonoboy, u aint never lied!!! Them things stay with dust, when i used to wear mines they were always dusty. So much so the box shoulda read black/black/dust LOL. But anyways 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
none the less!

Back
Top Bottom