Am I wrong for being reluctant on giving a girl a compliment on her looks??

i only compliment my girl to many bad experiences with complimenting chicks its gasses them up whether you think it does or not

Nothing wrong with it, just don't overdo it. Non physical or non traditional compliments are better tho. Be different. Chicks been hearing that they're XYZ for years.

You dont need to tell a girl shes attractive. Just by you approaching her or talking to her is more than enough

You wouldn't approach a girl that was ugly would you? No. and you can give a girl a complement without telling her she looks good

You can say she has interesting eyes or that she reminds you of some famous person since they both have good senses in fashion

Its become real popular to call people thirsty, and the term is being used incorrectly. Complimenting a girl you know genuinely is not being thirsty. its the same as telling your boy "nice haircut".

Now commenting on a famous girls instagram pics with a line like "your the prettiest girl in the world" is both corny and thirsty

When it comes to complementing a woman its all about WHAT YOU SAY and HOW YOU SAY IT and WHEN YOU SAY IT

Also, how often you compliment a women matters as you dont want to over do it and shower her with compliments all the time..

Have some confidence fellas and know that your the man and a compliment coming from you will mean more to her than coming from some random clown on FaceBook or Twitter.

No. Its better you compliment her in other ways it will mean more too her.

OP, how old are you? It never hurts to give a woman a compliment. If they take it overboard and show attitude, just say nevermind and move on. If the compliment is genuine, and they don't accept it, know the problem lies in them and not you. Their loss.

it all depends on how you approach the girl. or there maturity level. to me once compliment is enough. hey you have some wonderful eyes but if you start to compliment them about everything then ur thirsty. you could even say hey, nice outfit

Dude just give her a compliment lol.
Women love compliments.

Just dont be like "girl you got a pretty mouth" or sum s*** like that.

Compliment her style or her outfit or her hair or something along those lines. Something she actually had a hand in shaping. Her looks are due to genetics and parents.

Quotes FTW

What has worked for me and continues to do so, is to tell her exactly how you feel in the most creative way possiable and be specific.

Take me for example. I'm on a quest to find good looking black women with natural hairstyles (No weaves, lace fronts, wigs..etc) and when to do find said lady I say something along the lines of "OMG! Your hair is so divine why can't I take my attention away from it. What the hell are you doing to me. So on and so forth.

Now if I'm saying this every chick that walks by than that is being thirsty IMO. But I've noticed that every time I use scripted lines the conversation goes dead quick but if I freestlye off the top of my head, conversation ten to be more insightful and go a lot smoother.

Something like "hey pretty girl" isn't really even a compliment, it's just talking.

I disagree. Even if u use it in normal conversation it's a waste lol. If u use compliments freely, they eventually have no weight to it.

Being star stuck because u got a pretty girl in front of u ain't the business. Should be the norm

I only compliment her dome game......
laugh.gif

sometimes I tell a chick she's ugly even if she's the baddest joint I've seen all day, although most girls look for compliments if you don't give them you add mystery to yourself, stupid I know but it works
In this age females are given A LOT without actually earning anything :smh:

sometimes I tell a chick she's ugly even if she's the baddest joint I've seen all day, although most girls look for compliments if you don't give them you add mystery to yourself, stupid I know but it works

:lol: how old are you?

That's immature, like middle school stuff. It's the equivalent of being mean to a girl when you really like her.

There is nothing wrong with giving a girl a compliment. But I hate it when you give someone a compliment and they think you wanna **** them like nah, it's just a compliment nothing else

:lol: how old are you?

That's immature, like middle school stuff. It's the equivalent of being mean to a girl when you really like her.
ehh not really. if its said jokingly which its meant to be, its lethal :pimp: smh @ you thinking I'd be out here dead serious calling chicks unattractive and still tryna get the yambs :lol:

Im 21, if that matters.

Last edited:
I approve

Easiest move is calling an average looking chick beautiful.......they don't hear it enough so when they do it's game over.

Get ya average yambs game up son.

Damn man, y'all dudes really shouldn't over think things like this. Makes you seem lame. If you gonna operate that way go ahead but don't voice your reasoning behind it.

You're basing your strategy off how these other lame dudes act. Must be exhausting and it's sad cuz you probably think you're being clever or are ahead of the game.

Just be yourself, be you, be real.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom