Amar'e Stoudemire is overrated.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

I don't know about you guys but why is this guy getting paid $100 million? Gallinari can get more boards than this fleabag on any given night. I just don't understand why Amare can't rebound. Why why why. And yes I have him on my Fantasy team. What a waste of a pick.

/rant.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this post should be stonefaced on a nightly basis

Originally Posted by allreds

I don't know about you guys but why is this guy getting paid $100 million? Gallinari can get more boards than this fleabag on any given night. I just don't understand why Amare can't rebound. Why why why. And yes I have him on my Fantasy team. What a waste of a pick.

/rant.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

this post should be stonefaced on a nightly basis

Amare never overrated, a weak rebounder for his size and ability yes but overall he's a beast.

He's become a leader and these Knicks are amazing right now. They still have pieces to bring in and yet they are finding ways to win. I hope they beat the breaks off Miami friday.

Amare never overrated, a weak rebounder for his size and ability yes but overall he's a beast.

He's become a leader and these Knicks are amazing right now. They still have pieces to bring in and yet they are finding ways to win. I hope they beat the breaks off Miami friday.

roll.gif
He's doing all this with a group of bums. Imagine what will happen when melo joins them next season.

roll.gif
He's doing all this with a group of bums. Imagine what will happen when melo joins them next season.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif

-_-
& -_- for saying gallo could get more boards then stat.. GALLO? 

-_-

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif

-_-
& -_- for saying gallo could get more boards then stat.. GALLO? 

-_-

Back
Top Bottom