Amazon Prime ADDICT

Did it? I bought a different one last year, pure trash.

yeah, there is a HUGE difference, I was pretty skeptical, but after setting up, my laptop was flying man. I def cosign the one I put in my original post, did a lot of research on it.

Theres a student prime subscription

How much is it and how do I go about signing up for it? Couldn't find it in settings or accounts.

been a while since I left school but its just signing up for amazon prime or an amazon account in general with your school email address. that ".edu" is the kicker that amazon sees

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201133690

Yeah, you need a .edu

First 6 months are free I believe. The student discount lasts 4 years.

I used my community college email for my first 4 years and I just started my another one with my university email last year.

I am SURE all of you aren't on Ebates yet so let me put this out there. - /r/KIDKAS5?eeid=28187

29-Camron-NP.gif

You aint slick, knowing good and well Amazon usually excluded from things the avg quick shopper is looking for. Not just posting the generic front page link, included that referral to your acct so when they shop and use the other sites that are eligible you getting that $5 bonus

View media item 2444635

Last edited:
I am SURE all of you aren't on Ebates yet so let me put this out there. - /r/KIDKAS5?eeid=28187

29-Camron-NP.gif

You aint slick, knowing good and well Amazon usually excluded from things the avg quick shopper is looking for. Not just posting the generic front page link, included that referral to your acct so when they shop and use the other sites that are eligible you getting that $5 bonus

:rofl: why he cant tho :nerd:

Last edited:
I heard it's tough working there..how is it

gotta be, I be ordering stuff everyday and my cousin works at a warehouse by my house and swears when he sees all the amazon boxes by my trash he says I bet I helped packaged that :lol:

Last edited:
Welcome to camelcamelcamel, a free Amazon price tracker!
Our free Amazon price tracker monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop, helping you decide when to buy.

View the price history of over 18 million Amazon products.

Amazon Price Drop Alerts

Create Amazon price watches and get alerts via email and Twitter when prices drop.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/

Welcome to camelcamelcamel, a free Amazon price tracker!
Our free Amazon price tracker monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop, helping you decide when to buy.

View the price history of over 18 million Amazon products.

Amazon Price Drop Alerts

Create Amazon price watches and get alerts via email and Twitter when prices drop.

https://camelcamelcamel.com/

the wish list already does this

not as in depth as that website but it sends alerts and when you add something to your list it records the date and price it was when you added it.

If you're in NYC (or close by) and like books, Amazon just opened a bookstore in Columbus Circle. They don't accept cash, just credit/debit or payments made with the Amazon app. They charge list price but if you're a Prime member, you pay a reduced price. I think they also sell Kindles and Echos there too.

Back
Top Bottom