Amazon Prime Video Thread : Mr & Mrs Smith

Enjoyed Informer.
Poor Holly bae. I didn't like how they contrived nasir coincidentally seeing Holly in the coffee shop window. Also, he blamed Holly but why did he shoot the other people? It went from a personal attack to killing randoms terror attack. I expected raza to become radicalized after, not to keep working for the guy who ruined his life.

Yeah, the interface sucks. I use fire stick and have to scroll through so much crap.

Honestly their setup is why I rarely use Prime. It’s such a chore to locate stuff and then know whether or not you can stream it for free.
I want to watch Bosch but I get annoyed with the setup. I normally just put on Dan the Tiger for my daughters and let it play back to back. When I have to watch it, I put on Man in the High Castle and just endure it. I have always wondered where I could go and complain/bring it to their attention. They have to be aware right?

Every season of Baywatch in HD :pimp:
Nice PRIME Pam on Prime
ngmqh0ccebisi_medium.jpg
pamela-anderson-in-her-iconic-baywatch-costume.png

Pam was my childhood crush, I remember a friend telling me she was plastic, didnt eem mind lol.

Yo why is dudes lips so damn chapped from Jack Ryan
Wanted to offer him some Carmex
through the tv screen

John Krasinski’s ‘Jack Ryan’ Renewed For Season 3 At Amazon – TCA

jackryan.jpg

https://deadline.com/2019/02/amazon...is-jack-ryan-for-third-season-tca-1202556758/

Jack Ryan is coming back for a third season. Jennifer Salke, the head of Amazon Studios, revealed Wednesday at TCA that the John Krasinski-fronted Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan will be back for a third run. She said that following the success of the political thriller’s first season and the creative on Season 2, she “saw no reason not to do” more episodes.

The series, which hails from the Lost duo of co-showrunner Carlton Cuse and writer Graham Roland, Platinum Dunes, Skydance Media and Paramount TV, is a small-screen reinvention with a modern sensibility of the famed and lauded Tom Clancy hero, starring Krasinski and Abbie Cornish. It centers on Jack Ryan (Krasinski), an up-and-coming CIA analyst thrust into a dangerous field assignment for the first time. He uncovers a pattern in terrorist communications that launches him into the center of a dangerous gambit with a new breed of terrorism that threatens destruction on a global scale. In season two, Jack Ryan confronts the forces in power in a dangerous, declining democratic regime in South America.

On the heels of the Season 1 premiere, DGA Award-winning director Dennie Gordon has been tapped to direct and executive produce three of the eight episodes of the second season of the Amazon drama.

Season 2 of the series is a co-production with Paramount TV and Skydance TV. Executive producing with Cuse, Roland and Krasinski are Platinum Dune’s Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller and Cuse’s Genre Arts. Additionally, Lindsey Springer, Mace Neufeld, Vince Calandra, Andrew Bernstein and Skydance’s David Ellison, Dana Goldberg and Marcy Ross will also executive produce the second season, with Allyson Seeger as a co-executive producer.

The first season of Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan premiered globally August 31 on Prime Video.

Movies/TV coming to Prime Video in July

Movies
A Very Brady Sequel (7/31)
A Vigilante (7/27)
A Viking Saga: The Darkest Day (7/31)
After (7/9) – available for rent or purchase
After Darkness
(7/28 )
Alita: Battle Angel (7/23) – available for rent or purchase
American Heart (7/31)
Arctic (7/31)
Breakthrough (7/16) – available for rent or purchase
Chinese Box (7/31)
Corpse Bride (7/31)
Dumb and Dumber (7/31)
Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd (7/31)
Dumbo (7/9) – available for rent or purchase
Eight Men Out (7/31)
Furry Vengeance (7/31)
Gone Baby Gone (7/12)
Good Advice (7/31)
Hackers (7/31)
Hellboy (7/23)
Ingenious (7/31)
Jeepers Creepers 2 (7/31)
Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love (7/31)
Little (7/9) – available for rent or purchase
Love Happens (7/15)
Marshall (7/7)
My Bloody Valentine (7/31)
Never Grow Old (7/13)
No Vacancy (7/14)
Pet Sematary (7/9) – available for rent or purchase
Peterloo (7/3)
Phoenix (7/2)
Rat Race (7/31)
Rosemary's Baby (7/31)
S.W.A.T. (7/31)
Serenity (7/23)
Shazam! (7/16) – available for rent or purchase
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (7/31)
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (7/31)
Star Trek: First Contact (7/31)
Star Trek: Insurrection (7/31)
Star Trek: Nemesis (7/31)
Tabaluga (7/14)
The Beach Bum (7/2) – available for rent or purchase
The Curse of La Llorona (7/30) – available for rent or purchase
The Cutting Edge: Going for the Gold (7/31)
The Haunting of Sharon Tate (7/29)
The Rainmaker (7/31)
Time Freak (7/21)
Tracker (7/31)
Trading Paint (7/19)
Twelve Monkeys (7/31)
Under the Silver Lake (7/1)
Urban Cowboy (7/31)
Witless Protections (7/9)

TV
All or Nothing Season 4 (7/19)
Comicstaan Season 2 (7/12)
Dino Dana Season 3 (7/26)
Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny Season 1B (7/5)
Pennyworth Season 1 (7/28 )
The Boys Season 1 (7/26)
Trapped Season 2 (7/10)

Reading this page. Dont get me started on this prime interface :stoneface: To fastforward you either have slow or press twice and it's jumping every 3-5 min.

The countdown for the next episode be going from 8 seconds to 40 seconds. Why?

Sometimes when I turn it in on it just be missing control options. The bottom control panel to pause and play. Often times I press play and the whole screen freezes.

If I didnt immediately put shows and movies in my watchlist I would only ever watch the same 5 or 6 popular and new shows they promote.

Even the watchlist has problems cuz instead of simply adding a show like on netflix no they gotta be different and specifially offer a season of a show. Why if I never watched Bosch would I want to start watching with season 4?

So many little and big inconveniences. I would be bugging if I paid for this.

Nov 1st???
That’s a long ways away :smh:
They ****ing tricked me. Rumor was this past weekend.

Then all I get is a trailer saying 2 months from now :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom