Amazon To Have a 20th Anniversary Sale The Week Of July 12th

giphy.gif

I know for a fact Amazon recently negotiated a huge deal with UPS, and the latter is on a hiring spree because of an impending surge in Amazon related sales and deliveries. Guess the OP is the root cause.

While i don't need anything, I'm unwilling to let a potential business opportunity pass me by. What's a good resale item, NT?

Last edited:
Just connected my Chase Sapphire and AMEX cards to Amazon so my rewards points are ready....

Just connected my Chase Sapphire and AMEX cards to Amazon so my rewards points are ready....

man save those rewards points for a vacation. 1.25x if you use it towards travel and the pricing is fairly competitive on Ulitmate Rewards compared to what youre going to find in the open market. Dont burn your points at 1:1 on Amazon. Me and my wife burned all our points to pay for our flights to Tokyo, Shanghai, and back. It was great. I've been stacking points for 2+ years since then and am back up to almost 280K. Once I hit 500K points, Croatia here I come.

man save those rewards points for a vacation. 1.25x if you use it towards travel and the pricing is fairly competitive on Ulitmate Rewards compared to what youre going to find in the open market. Dont burn your points at 1:1 on Amazon. Me and my wife burned all our points to pay for our flights to Tokyo, Shanghai, and back. It was great. I've been stacking points for 2+ years since then and am back up to almost 280K. Once I hit 500K points, Croatia here I come.

Haha, thanks for the heads up, but I have points to burn. We've been to Aruba and Hawaii within the past year and have yet to pay for a flight/hotel, a "free" ps4 using points or something won't be missed :lol:

Last edited:
P4l please keep thread updated
Looks like I'm doing my Christmas and my secret Santa shopping early this year

I need to do this with my Freedom card. I blow through points like no other.

I can confirm that this is in fact going to happen. It's going to be Black Friday massive. Not sure if I can give out the exact day but it is that week.

Anyone ever order furniture online?

How is it delivered?

Like a sofa or something?

I know somebody on nt GOTTA work at Amazon
Bless us with the info
Reps galore will befall u

Back
Top Bottom