Amber Rose.

hr9prbbmureiyg5osurx.png

wbfyfp7lydkbegrm21tg.png

I like that she has the confidence to go bald but think she looks better with hair. She has a nicer body than Kim K . It doesn't look so artificial. She would be prettier with some hair.

The thirst trapping is unreal man.

It's disgusting bruh, like I'm as straight as they come(not needed to be said) but like the thrist from her is just wild. Like I can't explain how silly this is but like I would be so disappoint and felt like a sucka if I was Wiz.

Last edited:
I got money the next person to be a victim of this thirst trap be a NBA player.........And All Star Weekend is coming up, the thirst will be Broly Super Sayian Levels

^
You think she's done with rappers? I wouldn't be surprised if paul george's dumb self knocks her up and has more child support to pay.

That last pic though.

When the official all star weekend NYC thread coming?
I would say probably 3 days before All Star Weekend happens, my sister just copped tickets so we can go to the NBA All Star Saturday night. Thots will be at an all time high. 
smokin.gif

No, you just full of the same BS in every damn post bringing attention to the fact that you are a lame dude posting as a lesbian in a forum dominated by dudes...you expose yourself every single time.  And before you talk slick...like I've been telling you, you're in the DMV so we can link up easily and settle it with the paws...let me know.  We can see who's on their knees w/ their mouth split open for real...
Reported

for real......

Last edited:
lmaoo why was this dug up when the CB thread is basically now the Amber Rose thread?

i ain't mad tho she deserve this

Back
Top Bottom