Amber Rose.

But why you think it'd be cool saying someone caping for Amber when you clearly got your start on NT waving your flag for your wife when she was in those PMs? Pot meet kettle.
the only ones caping were the pathetic dudes trying to kick it to a married woman not realizing the husband was reading the messages and even replying to them.

But imma let you tell it though since you seem obsessed with it

But why you think it'd be cool saying someone caping for Amber when you clearly got your start on NT waving your flag for your wife when she was in those PMs? Pot meet kettle.
the only ones caping were the pathetic dudes trying to kick it to a married woman not realizing the husband was reading the messages and even replying to them.

:rofl: oh that's what happened sure

Last edited:

Serious question ... Why would you need yo read or reply to your woman's PM? I mean, wasn't you confident your woman would do right?

Some guys are going to try regardless and if a woman married at that is leaving the door open, you know they are going to take it.

Im not sure nor care but his story seems plosible ... Then you caught on and put a stop to it ... Just saying!

roll.gif

People getting hurt because someone said they caping for Amber and they had to get personal. Estrogen levels are at an all time high in this thread

Meth give these boys back there draya/cb/whatever thread so they can be happy again

Nt balance is being thrown off I cannot have this :frown:

Last edited:
People getting hurt because someone said they caping for Amber and they had to get personal. Estrogen levels are at an all time high in this thread

Meth give these boys back there draya/cb/whatever thread so they can be happy again

Nt balance is being thrown off I cannot have this :frown:

Hell you talking about, this was something that took place on NT .. how is it personal :stoneface:

Hell you talking about, this was something that took place on NT .. how is it personal
indifferent.gif
If it happened a week a two ago I'll allow it if not don't take the hate for ambers cottage cheese booty to the heart!
dude insulted people PERSONALLY by claiming they are caping on NT.... he then gets called out for caping on NT

somehow it's wrong to call out the hypocrisy?

i want to see a pic of dropten's wife (preferably pre-tyrone)

nerd.gif

Last edited:

:rofl: oh that's what happened sure

Been a minute, but if I remember, she started off messaging, then he took over. I remember they broke up for a minute though, son was posting all types of single scumbag ******** for a minute. Tell us the real story though b, so NT can drop it.

dude insulted people PERSONALLY by claiming they are caping on NT.... he then gets called out for caping on NT

somehow it's wrong to call out the hypocrisy?

Like I said if it hurts let the claws out Papis I don't get the anger in it but hey I'll step aside continue

You should of really just let me tell it, now you claiming you were being Mrs. Doubtfire having intimate convos with another man? :x

Been a minute, but if I remember, she started off messaging, then he took over. I remember they broke up for a minute though, son was posting all types of single scumbag ******** for a minute. Tell us the real story though b, so NT can drop it.

That's my point, he's trying to insinuate that it was him all along. Nah homeboy your wife was creeping, you caught her, and tried to save face instead of acknowledging how low down your shorty is = caping.

Don't be a hypocrite .. hypocrites get called out everytime, simple. :lol:

That's my point, he's trying to insinuate that it was him all along. Nah homeboy your wife was creeping, you caught her, and tried to save face instead of acknowledging how low down your shorty is = caping.

Don't be a hypocrite .. hypocrites get called out everytime, simple. :lol:

Serious question ... Why would you need yo read or reply to your woman's PM? I mean, wasn't you confident your woman would do right?

Some guys are going to try regardless and if a woman married at that is leaving the door open, you know they are going to take it.

Im not sure nor care but his story seems plosible ... Then you caught on and put a stop to it ... Just saying!
kind of what I have hinted .. He's story doesn't make to much sense ... Like why would he be impersonating his wife with another dude?

Back
Top Bottom