Amber Rose.

Like I said...

My girl > That crash test dummy.
dummy.jpg

And none of ya'll still ain't put up your girls. If ya'll have any. I wonder why...

Originally Posted by BiCuriousGeorg3

wasnt feeling her all that much before but kanye makes her look better
Fixed.

Anyways, I bet shorty takes the d like a champ
pimp.gif

from the pictures, she looks like she could be one of the sophisticated, educated, artsy types...

...then you hear her talk and she sounds like the neighborhood *@%+. smh.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Are her funbags real or fake?

Nevertheless, I'm gonna assume their real and say that her body is smokin'. I dont like girls with short hair but who cares with a body like that?

google em...she got em hangin out at a beach resort.
They lookin all uneven in those pics..
ohwell.gif

still all goood thoough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Like I said...

dummy.jpg

And none of ya'll still ain't put up your girls. If ya'll have any. I wonder why...

indifferent.gif
I dont wanna put my girl up....youll feel horrible

chick would be a dime if she grew her hair out no question. But she just doin it to have "style" and stand out. eh

Lol. I still got luv for u ninjahood. Dimelo. But yo... I didn't wanna put up a pic of my girl decked up with the heels n ******* & booty sticking out.I could, but that's type disrespectul to her and I'm not here tryin to prove anything to anyone. I aint here tryin to get my Joe Buddens on. Ya'llwanna bash, bash away...I aint mad at ya'll. I'm just sayin tho, NT gotta start keepin it more real...there's like a 6+ page thread with most ofyou on here up in arms over some NT'er who didn't wanna holla at a average looking female and ya'll the same ones to try to clown elsewhere.LOL...ya'll some funny muthaluvas.

Ahhhhh! Her voice! Nooooooooooooo, I was hoping she would have an eastern euro accent. I cant continue down this quest anymore...I'll have to choose my ownadventure with another.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Like I said...

yea.............believe that if you want.

no disrespect but get real

Back
Top Bottom