America

Tell me about. Dude came to fix my water heater while i was at work. Came home POOF my weedeater was gone straight like that smh.

Nawf america btw

South America.....scary stuff goes down here...

(if you're wondering..this old guy in the car is Jose Mujica:

In the mid-1960s, he joined the newly formed MLN-Tupamaros  movement, an armed political group inspired by the Cuban Revolution.[sup][5][/sup]  He participated in the brief 1969 takeover of Pando, a town close to Montevideo, leading one of six squads assaulting strategic points in the city. Mujica's team was charged with taking over the telephone exchange and was the only one to complete the operation without any mishaps.[sup][6][/sup]  In March 1970 Mujica was gunned down while resisting arrest at a Montevideo bar; he injured two policemen and was in turn shot six times. The surgeon on call at the hospital saved his life. Tupamaros claimed that the surgeon was secretly Tupamaro and this is why his life was saved. In reality the doctor was simply following ordinary medical ethics.[sup][7][/sup]  At the time the president of Uruguay was the controversial Jorge Pacheco Areco, who had suspended certain constitutional guarantees in response to MLN and Communist unrest.[sup][8][/sup][sup][9][/sup]

In total Mujica was captured by the authorities on four occasions. He was among the more than 100 Tupamaros who escaped Punta Carretas Prison in September 1971 by digging a tunnel from inside the prison that opened up at the living room of a nearby home.[sup][10][/sup]  Mujica was re-captured less than a month after escaping, but escaped Punta Carretas once more in April 1972. On that occasion he and about a dozen other escapees fled riding improvised wheeled planks down the tunnel dug by Tupamaros from outside the prison.[sup][11][/sup]  He was re-apprehended for the last time in 1972, unable to resist arrest. In the months that followed the country underwent the military coup in 1973. In the meantime, Mujica and eight other Tupamaros were especially chosen to remain under military custody and in squalid conditions. In all, he spent 13 years in captivity. During the 1970s and 1980s, this included being confined to the bottom of an old, emptied horse-watering trough for more than two years.[sup][12][/sup][sup][13][/sup]  During his time in prison, Mujica suffered a number of health crises, particularly mental issues. Although his two closest cellmates, Eleuterio Fernández Huidobro  and Mauricio Rosencof  often managed to communicate with each other, they rarely managed to bring Mujica into the conversation. According to Mujica himself, at the time he was suffering from auditory hallucinations and related forms of paranoia.[sup][14][/sup]

[h2]14. Saltwater crocodiles[/h2]
These unholy creatures typically wreak havoc in the sea and defy logic by eating pretty much anything, even other badass predators. Males can reach up to 4,400lbs and over 20ft long. No thanks. A normal diet for these barbarian reptiles consists of sharks, bears, tigers, and artisanal pickled radish. The crocs thrive in the Northern Territory, due to the horrifying reality that they literally have zero predators. Seriously, not even the  Predator can stop these things.
nah fam im good. 

Last edited:
[h2]14. Saltwater crocodiles[/h2]

These unholy creatures typically wreak havoc in the sea and defy logic by eating pretty much anything, even other badass predators. Males can reach up to 4,400lbs and over 20ft long. No thanks. A normal diet for these barbarian reptiles consists of sharks, bears, tigers, and artisanal pickled radish. The crocs thrive in the Northern Territory, due to the horrifying reality that they literally have zero predators. Seriously, not even the Predator can stop these things.
nah fam im good. 

Scratch Australia off my travel list.

Although I wouldnt be mad about getting eaten by real life Godzooki's I'd prefer not too.

life size statue of the biggest salt water croc ever  
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom