American Horror Story: Cult (9/5)

I've been watching every week and it's been going downhill, but today's episode was downright terrible [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've officially checked out, but will probably finish cause there's only a few episodes left, right?

Yeah, there's only a couple Indians alive.

2 things:

1. Why in the world would you go back to the Polks farm?

2. How in the world did the fake pig man survived all of those attacks going on?

Show getting ridiculous now. Dragging this bloody moon thing on. Those ghost should have been killed them :lol:

So shorty admitted to killing her husband smh

Last edited:
2 episodes. My wife was hammering me last night about how bad it was and why are we still watching it. I even zoned out halfway through. Need to power through these next two episodes 

I'm too far in it to just give up. At least let me see who survived this idiotic series

SMH at how everybody has stupid reasons for agreeing to be in this house again.
Yeah, there's only a couple Indians alive.

1. Why in the world would you go back to the Polks farm?

I swear the reasons are so beyond contrived :smh: All these killings and she's worried about one camera that showed the chick defending herself after being freed? RIP to those two idiots.

Still can't stand Paulson's babbling in that English accent. So annoying.

I think it was more so she wanted the camera with her confessing killing the husband. I do agree though show has been going down past couple episodes.

Anyone here watch the exorcist series?

I swear the reasons are so beyond contrived
mean.gif
All these killings and she's worried about one camera that showed the chick defending herself after being freed? RIP to those two idiots.

She's going back because she was on camera admitting she killed her husband when she was talking to the kids picture, Jhether was videoing

I swear the reasons are so beyond contrived :smh: All these killings and she's worried about one camera that showed the chick defending herself after being freed? RIP to those two idiots.

She's going back because she was on camera admitting she killed her husband when she was talking to the kids picture, Jhether was videoing

F all that. I would've been like they forced me to say all of that or something :lol: I still don't believe her frail *** would've hung her husband on that tree and I doubt a jury would either :lol:

Who was the guy who showed up at the end?

I stopped paying attention honestly
laugh.gif
It's Wes Bentley, he played the butcher's son in the reenactment.
People are speculating he was hired by Sidney (before production started) to go and scare the cast at some point in the pig man costume explaining why he shows up a few days after everyone.

This season started off good but now is completely off the rails.

I tuned in this week again out of sheer curiosity and this show has become downright AWFUL. Things didn't really make sense even before but now it's just like alright, **** it [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

They don't know what they are doing on this show.

I can see them ending with its was all a show.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Angela talking **** is never not funny. I honestly don't even know how we got here. Those previews had me intrigued before the season but this is a cluster of epic proportions.

I haven't liked anything since freak show but this is a whole nother level of garbage. They would have been better ending this at episode 6. I feel like in each season they just get lazier and throw **** against the walls towards the end of the seasons. This is borderline unwatchable so I guess it's a good thing there's only 10 episodes

Back
Top Bottom