American Horror Story: Hotel Thread tonight 10/7

:nerd: what do you guys think about the season thus far?

it's kept me more interested than last season but I think AHS has worn on me to the point that I have no excitement for it weekly

Scream Queens stole it's shine for me because it was stupid fun

This last episode did it for me. This season is officially trash. 
mean.gif

To me last season was horrible

This season is bad I keep watching

Gaga is a plus too

But yea this show is falling off now

Finally got caught up on this season, love it!! Got to go back and watch last season.

Angela Bassett :wow: :pimp: :evil:

Finally got caught up on this season, love it!! Got to go back and watch last season.

Angela Bassett
eek.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Watched the first episode and stopped keeping up with this season after.

Looks like I might have to catch up.

Damn, I can't believe they did Gaga like that :lol:

An entire season in and still still dislike Quicksilver's character. It's just his horrible 1900's accent :lol:

But take that away and this season was pretty ok. Better than the last few ones, at least. Anybody else not miss Jessica Lange?

I've watched every season except this one. My interest has gradually tailed off. Have they been dropping clues for season 6 like in all the other seasons?

Glad that wasn't the last we will see of Gaga's character. She's doing a really good job IMO.

Felt sorry for the crazy maid lol.

Damn, I can't believe they did Gaga like that :lol:

An entire season in and still still dislike Quicksilver's character. It's just his horrible 1900's accent :lol:

But take that away and this season was pretty ok. Better than the last few ones, at least. Anybody else not miss Jessica Lange?

I do

I'd blow the dust off that old box

Man, they really took a break only to come back with two episodes? Finale was decent, like that they brought back the Billie Dean character from Season 1. I liked the way Liz went out. Wasn't too thrilled with how the story ended for John and his family.

Didn't see any hints for what the next season will be about.

Damn, I can't believe they did Gaga like that
laugh.gif

An entire season in and still still dislike Quicksilver's character. It's just his horrible 1900's accent
laugh.gif

I do

I'd blow the dust off that old box
I stopped watching last season, but THIS.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom