~~ American Hostage in pakistan held by Al Qaeda - Demanding no air strikes & All Guantanamo allies

dam stuff is getting serious, all this with Iran going on also.
Hostage situation
nerd.gif

"Just as the Americans detain all whom they suspect of links to al Qaeda and the Taliban, even remotely, we detained this man who has had an active part in American aid to Pakistan since the seventies," SITE quoted Zawahri as saying in the recording.

Zawahri said the group's demands for Weinstein's release included the release of all those held by the United States at the Guantanamo detention centre and all others imprisoned for ties to al Qaeda or the Taliban.

He also demanded and an end to air strikes by the United States and its allies against militants in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia and Gaza.

Zawahri also demanded the release of high-profile militants including Ramzi Yousef, imprisoned in the United States for the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center, and Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, serving a life sentence for plotting to attack the United Nations headquarters and other New York City landmarks.

"Your problem is not with us but with (President Barack) Obama. We have raised fair demands ... So continue to pressure Obama, if you want your relative to be handed back," Zawahri said, addressing Weinstein's family.

demands will not be met, if they were the amount of kidnappings would increase exponentially.

hopefully he'll be alright though

Lol at the demands. But hoping this guy is freed Al Qaeda filled with a bunch of punks 
mad.gif

They should release all of the Guantanamo Bay prisoners in Pakistan. Except the dudes in orange and bags on their heads are Navy seals, then they unleash hell on the terrorists Trojan Horse style.

the recent events have been crazy, Israel accusing Iran , which i doubt Israel is lying. ( Im Assyrian if that matters, Shouldnt even be on the jews side )

Iranians rushing the British embassy

crazy..

WWIII

idk if you guys heard but Iran said they dare Israel to attack and if they do their attacking turkey.

chain reaction.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

the recent events have been crazy, Israel accusing Iran , which i doubt Israel is lying. ( Im Assyrian if that matters, Shouldnt even be on the jews side )

Iranians rushing the British embassy

crazy..

WWIII

idk if you guys heard but Iran said they dare Israel to attack and if they do their attacking turkey.

chain reaction.
I agree. Sadly I feel like this is one big powder keg that's about to be set off.

Its times like these where I hate living in a coastal state...
indifferent.gif

Most vulnerable and what not

Yo man...at a certain point...Americans just can't be stupid overseas anymore.

Like the "I'm an American" tag-line doesn't mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom