*America's Best Dance Crew Thread* vol. Season 3

Originally Posted by got S0LED out

Originally Posted by So Slickening

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

mindtrickz (jedi) should just "un-retire" and reunite to kill this show.
If ABDC let in all the sick crews on the west coast that the community knows and loves, it'd just be a nationally-televised, media-manipulated version of Body Rock/Fusion/Vibe, etc.

There are too many to name from the west that would kill the show. I'd rather keep the majority of the west coast dance community on the level it is now and not get owned by mainstream media though.

AS FOR THE EAST COAST, WE NEED SOME EXPOSURE!

Fr3sh, Rhythmology, and Point Blank, from what I've seen are
pimp.gif

Haha very true. Like I said before .. I like paying 10 dollars for community classes that these groups put on. Shaun Evaristo said on Youtube that Gen2/Company might audition for Season 4, but people might not appreciate his switch of styles if any of you have seen his videos.

But if there's one group that I'd wish auditioned would be GRV. They're too dope.
i really dont feel his new stuff....dude is just moving his arms and everyone goes wild.....

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

If ABDC let in all the sick crews on the west coast that the community knows and loves, it'd just be a nationally-televised, media-manipulated version of Body Rock/Fusion/Vibe, etc.

There are too many to name from the west that would kill the show. I'd rather keep the majority of the west coast dance community on the level it is now and not get owned by mainstream media though.

pimp.gif

Haha very true. Like I said before .. I like paying 10 dollars for community classes that these groups put on. Shaun Evaristo said on Youtube that Gen2/Company might audition for Season 4, but people might not appreciate his switch of styles if any of you have seen his videos.

But if there's one group that I'd wish auditioned would be GRV
i really dont feel his new stuff....dude is just moving his arms and everyone goes wild.....
Most people would feel that way. It's probably because he's more lyrical when it comes to slow songs. His Trey Songz and Rock With Youpiece's are dope though.

So Slickening
It's actually a comment from one of his videos. Check it under Shaun Evaristo Big Bang submission. Formality is ok. Only dude that reallysticks out to me is Phillip Geniza. I took one class from him while I was in California last summer. Only thing I don't like about Formality is thatit's just a bunch of dudes
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Most people would feel that way. It's probably because he's more lyrical when it comes to slow songs. His Trey Songz and Rock With You piece's are dope though.

So Slickening
It's actually a comment from one of his videos. Check it under Shaun Evaristo Big Bang submission. Formality is ok. Only dude that really sticks out to me is Phillip Geniza. I took one class from him while I was in California last summer. Only thing I don't like about Formality is that it's just a bunch of dudes
laugh.gif

I like Formality because they bring so much energy to the stage. They're sloppy sometimes with the choreos but you can't help but get hypeoff their performance. They add a lot of energetic and funny pieces. And yes, Phillip is a BEAST. Is Lyle Beniga in Formality too? His Nike Boots choreo was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And damn, I just peeped his comment, Gen2 in Season 4 would be crazy.
smokin.gif

I think Formality did audition for season 2. Erik Sarapdon brought it with the 'Kryptonite' piece, too. Such ashame.

So many coulda woula shoulda's this season, but we'll see what goes down on Thursday.

pimp.gif

Most people would feel that way. It's probably because he's more lyrical when it comes to slow songs. His Trey Songz and Rock With You piece's are dope though.

So Slickening
It's actually a comment from one of his videos. Check it under Shaun Evaristo Big Bang submission. Formality is ok. Only dude that really sticks out to me is Phillip Geniza. I took one class from him while I was in California last summer. Only thing I don't like about Formality is that it's just a bunch of dudes
laugh.gif
I like Formality because they bring so much energy to the stage. They're sloppy sometimes with the choreos but you can't help but get hype off their performance. They add a lot of energetic and funny pieces. And yes, Phillip is a BEAST. Is Lyle Beniga in Formality too? His Nike Boots choreo was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

From what I remember Lyle Beniga is a DMV dude because he used to be in Culture Shock DC and other groups. But I think he moved to California ..so that could be a possibility.� Funny story about Lyle is that he's with my brother ex-girlfriend
laugh.gif
. Seems like a respectable dude though .. his choreo's to Lil Wayne arereally sick.

pimp.gif

So Slickening
laugh.gif
I like Formality because they bring so much energy to the stage. They're sloppy sometimes with the choreos but you can't help but get hype off their performance. They add a lot of energetic and funny pieces. And yes, Phillip is a BEAST. Is Lyle Beniga in Formality too? His Nike Boots choreo was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
From what I remember Lyle Beniga is a DMV dude because he used to be in Culture Shock DC and other groups. But I think he moved to California .. so that could be a possibility.� Funny story about Lyle is that he's with my brother ex-girlfriend
laugh.gif
. Seems like a respectable dude though .. his choreo's to Lil Wayne are really sick.

Really? Damn, I didn't know that. He's siiiiickening though. His style is so raw, and DMV - no wonder he's the first person I'veseen dance to Wale.

Really anticipating the premiere tomorrow.

On another note. Chick from Boxcuttahz can sing.

In my opinion nothing can top the first season though i will probably be tuning in every other week.

Definitely agree with Shane..it just looked a regular hip hop dance crew..they should've got rid of the music..

strikers was aight. i agree that they should cut the music for a couple seconds so we can hear um step. it will be dope. and #$! happened to JC!?

Originally Posted by SCLT

In my opinion nothing can top the first season though i will probably be tuning in every other week.

I feel the same way, season one was
pimp.gif
. Does anyone remember the firstepisode on season one the two crews in the buttom actually battled head to head on stage at the same time??

Back
Top Bottom