America's LARGEST Chic-Fila coming to NY Bol. NY we did it again, pa

Rock deep fried chickenz?

Elder Watson Digg In?

:lol:

Chick Fil A would have a competitor if Zaxbys went harder to expand.

Chick Fil A def need to expand the menu. You can only get a sammich, nuggets or strips.

IDK what they could add but make some expansions damnit.

Bojangles got old to me only thing I get from there now is the different biscuits (ham/egg, smoked sausage, chicken, etc.)

Best fast food breakfast out there. Chic-fila biscuit with egg and cheese. Put a little Tabasco on it. Delicious.

Chick Fil A's biscuits are hot garbage.

Popeyes >

But Whataburger's Jalepeno Cheddar Biscuits :smokin.

Chick Fil A's biscuits are hot garbage.

Popeyes >

But Whataburger's Jalepeno Cheddar Biscuits
smokin.gif
Let's not forget Red Lobster's cheddar biscuits. The only thing good at that place, but they are great.

Hardees got good biskits.

Flaky jawns.
Chick filas biskits are straight but dem boys crumble sometimes.
Bojangles burberry biscuts are awesome
churches chickenz honey biscits off the chain tho.

my momma biscuits >>>>>

Last edited:
supposed to be a chic fil a opening here on the islan 0ct. 7th, never had it before but OT friends keep telling me about the polynesian sauce? idk but im not tryna wait on that line with the rage beasts for the first 3 months their open

It always feels like they got those old ppl workin like slaves. 60-80 yr old ladys bein over polite askin if i want a refill and whenever i order they always say thank you sir its my pleasure blah blah blah. Cut the **** and give me my #2
laugh.gif

Pretty good food just a little light on the options. Guess there isn't too much you can do with chicken.

If you live in NYC and are eating Subway I just feel bad for you and your family. All the mom and pop sandwich spots and youre eating the yoga bread with extra salt.

I don''t know what the hype is all about. Around my way, cars are always lined up at the drive thru's for this. I dont get it

I've ordered the chicken sandwich twice, and it was really disappointing. Skimpy and not even filling. :x

Back
Top Bottom