An Endless Cycle...Vol Relationships

laugh.gif
@ all the confused responses.

but really tho, im confused yo
tired.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ i see you will be a mess if you break up with "the one"
just thinking the same thing. dude will stay on NT with post bout the one that got away

laugh.gif

I've been fortunate in believing that my current is always better than my last or else I would be with my last. That doesn't mean I'malways on a constant search for the "better" one but I never allow myself to be so distraught that I won't allow myself to move on if I need to.I know better now.

Originally Posted by West2East

laugh.gif

I've been fortunate in believing that my current is always better than my last or else I would be with my last. That doesn't mean I'm always on a constant search for the "better" one but I never allow myself to be so distraught that I won't allow myself to move on if I need to. I know better now.

been there done that...dont ever wanna do it again...

I don't buy that. There are chicks who like me more than I'll ever like them, but I can say with confidence that I like no female better than she likesme. It's true if you're looking for love, but I don't pedestal any of them. I haven't been friend-zoned since I was in HS. Unless I wanted tobe in order to get a chick's friends cool with me (so they'll leave her alone with me).

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

I don't buy that. There are chicks who like me more than I'll ever like them, but I can say with confidence that I like no female better than she likes me. It's true if you're looking for love, but I don't pedestal any of them. I haven't been friend-zoned since I was in HS. Unless I wanted to be in order to get a chick's friends cool with me (so they'll leave her alone with me).

If not now there will be soon it's inevitable, it isn't about being friend zoned or a dork. Point blank it is an endless cycle, THERE WILL BE A FEMALEwho you will care far more for than she ever will for you, regardless of how well you treat her, and what you say. point blank.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Cosign Dimply. Intentional emotional distance FTGDW

So you are saying you can control how you feel for someone?

If that is the case I will pay top dollar for the formula

He can't. He thinks he can though and still be completely happy/fulfilled with his relationships or lack of them. He clearly isn't though.
smile.gif

It isn't real if you're calculating your every thought and move. If it's real it's not about that. I guess some peoples fears are just strongerthan others though. I don't fear going all in because I know that even if it doesn't work out as planned, I have faith in my ability to pick up thepieces. Like I said before. I know better.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

no it's just that i care about myself more
grin.gif

Exactly.

I can honestly say I care about myself more than I care about a female.

I could control how I feel after debating pros/cons of said female. Sad to say, but after seeing family stuff, I've developed emotional reserve and I letthe females I'm talking to know. They hate it and try to change it but to no avail. Ima have to grow up one day and open up but it will come when it does.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

I don't buy that. There are chicks who like me more than I'll ever like them, but I can say with confidence that I like no female better than she likes me. It's true if you're looking for love, but I don't pedestal any of them. I haven't been friend-zoned since I was in HS. Unless I wanted to be in order to get a chick's friends cool with me (so they'll leave her alone with me).

If not now there will be soon it's inevitable, it isn't about being friend zoned or a dork. Point blank it is an endless cycle, THERE WILL BE A FEMALE who you will care far more for than she ever will for you, regardless of how well you treat her, and what you say. point blank.

It already has (in HS). I'm saying it's not guaranteed to always be going on both ways. I got over it, changed my outlook, and it hasn't happenedagain. My action increased exponentially, I've been an a-hole ever since, and I couldn't be happier.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

grin.gif

Where did I discuss love for ones self?
He said emotional distance insinuating control of his emotions for someone else.

I love myself more than I will ever love someone else, doesn't relate to what I asked.

grin.gif

He said emotional distance insinuating control of his emotions for someone else.

I love myself more than I will ever love someone else, doesn't relate to what I asked.
i love myself too much to get too close to someone and let them hurt me. so i stay far away emotionally so i can't get hurt

Originally Posted by West2East

He can't. He thinks he can though and still be completely happy/fulfilled with his relationships or lack of them. He clearly isn't though.
smile.gif

It isn't real if you're calculating your every thought and move. If it's real it's not about that. I guess some peoples fears are just stronger than others though. I don't fear going all in because I know that even if it doesn't work out as planned, I have faith in my ability to pick up the pieces. Like I said before. I know better.
This type of thinking is for the birds. I only "calculate," because your method doesn't work. Say there are two options;"option A" and "option B.":

-Option A, I can be completely open about myself, tell them anything they want to know, and hope we're compatible. Well, I might find a great girl somedayif I'm lucky, but for the most part I'll be single, getting nothing but *%+* teases, and hoping "Miss Right" will come along.
-Option B, I can implement some self control on throwing myself out there, figure out what it is that a chick wants, and MAKE us compatible. Now I can be withanyone, I can get play to my heart's content, and I realize that "Miss Right" is a farce.

Now which one seems like a better way to enjoy life? It isn't about being fake. And although I said I am last reply, it really isn't even about beingan a-hole. It's about self-respect. I control my own universe.

grin.gif

i love myself been hurt too much to get too close to someone and let them hurt me. so i stay far away emotionally so i can't get hurt

Change a few words and it begins to make sense

Back
Top Bottom