An epidemic that's plaguing NT...

Because a lot of these cats want to say **** that they know they can't say in real life. If dudes spoke their mind in the real world they'd get approached.

That plus a couple of softies and Jay-Z Stans

hey remember that thing you said about Dwight Howard?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Seems like EVERY thread turns into race at some point or another.. Ill be scrolling through the pages and see a thread that's poppin and the moment I click on it it's dudes arguing.. WHERES DA LOVE, B?

I remember what I said...
I said son has a feminine face. So what? Am I lying? Dwight is a fresh faced *****. He looks like a female. Especially in that pic when he's emasculating himself by wearing that wig. It's the truth.

That ain't how you said it bro :lol:

But see here's my point. It's all LOL's. Fly isn't going to call me a racists or anything and I won't call him something back. It's 100% all LOL's.

Guys who take everything personally and angrily really don't have friends or loved ones in life. None

Plenty threads in General still bring the lulz. Did the surveillance camera guy thread get turned in to a race thread? :nerd:

But hey I'm not sure what threads meant to just be funny you're int hat end up race or religion threads :lol:

how dudes find misc funny makes no sense to me. The whole terminology and jokes around there are so lame but to each his own though.

That and all of that "BRB Doing ____" 4chan vernacular **** are wild lame. I wish there was a way to block terms so I can rid my eyes of that nonsense without blocking otherwise cool members.

there is the misc or if you are more hardcore, there are other websites lol
how dudes find misc funny makes no sense to me. The whole terminology and jokes around there are so lame but to each his own though.

misc sucks now

years ago, i swear. probably the funniest stuff ive seen on a forum. dudes are so stupid on there :rofl:

forum sucks tho, impossible to keep up. no idea how it moves so fast

3705613-9507859538-109b7.gif

I hope this is not the beginning of an end of my all time fav web site

Beginning? This has been going on since forever. Maybe not as bad but it's nothing new at all
Yeah, when I think about it even this thread is just NT repeating itself. Aint nothing new but I can't really say what's going on now is any worse than stuff I've seen in General before.

I miss fun NT, 2009-2012 was golden

NTwitter > NT general
Everybody has their own golden age on here.

Twitter has always been pretty whack if you want to compare it to NT in terms of funny. 140 characters aint enough and is nothing when we got the gifs, ps pics, memes, pulling up old quotes to expose a poster, etc.
If you're not facing racism everyday you're not a man.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son right here never stops being funny. This how you know he lurking reading these threads to still come with this up to date topical humor.

Last edited:
Race threads bore me for the most part. Saw that Bieber thread and an immediate Grandpa Simpson...

it's like everyone that signed up after 2011 got a card with their designated NT schtick on it and that's the role they play

every single thread.   what i don't understand is why people keep taking the bait 

some say it's always been like this but I don't really remember it this way, maybe I just didn't pay close enough attenion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom