ANAHEIM/FULLERTON... HOOPS??

I wanna hoop, preferrably with some fairly decent players. can anyone point me to the right direction? and what day?

and if someone could tell me where i can play today (tuesday) that would be GREAT. thanks

Is this you Aniel?

It's James from up the street, breh. Haha.

So I'm assuming you've made the move up to that area for school? I think I caught a few of your Tweet regarding CSUF? Ha. Sounds like you're on waythough! I hope to do the same in a year or two when I finish with nursing school, find a job and get some money saved up.

To make a long story short, I'm kinda over SD at the moment and want to live out somewhere different for a while.. specifically the LA/LB area.

As far as hoopin' goes, I don't think I'd be able to help out too much because I haven't been around that area too many times but from what IDO know.. Artesia Park is pretty legit place to ball - I believe it's in between Cerritos and Norwalk. A few of my homies that go to CSULB have been goingthere on a regular basis, especially this summer.

I hope all goes well for you up there and you make the best outta the experience! Stay up.

Originally Posted by jp since 88

Artesia Park is pretty legit place to ball - I believe it's in between Cerritos and Norwalk. A few of my homies that go to CSULB have been going there on a regular basis, especially this summer.
I'm there every Tuesday and Thursday
pimp.gif
...who's your homies?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

CSUF main gym...we run like 9 at night til 12

bruce bowen was up there wed night
yo. What days do you run there? Is there a fee? I ball at LAF La Habra, we have some cool runs, but nothing consistent.

sole, they check for ID after 9pm sometimes. before that, its open gym...

bruce bown gets traded from SA to Bucks, only to get released...now in CSUF? Granted its his alma mater, but I'll start the rumors here. Lakers picking upBowen?
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, Brea Community Center (across Brea mall) is cool. (long waits and good competition)

24 Fitness Brea is ok every now and then.

LA Fitness at the Block

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

Oh yeah, Brea Community Center (across Brea mall) is cool. (long waits and good competition)

24 Fitness Brea is ok every now and then.

LA Fitness at the Block

hold up, you play there now? I was going there for over 8 years(since it opened) I havent played there in a few months. How is it now? I know Mondays,Wednesdays, Saturday mornings have the best runs.

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

sole, they check for ID after 9pm sometimes. before that, its open gym...

bruce bown gets traded from SA to Bucks, only to get released...now in CSUF? Granted its his alma mater, but I'll start the rumors here. Lakers picking up Bowen?
laugh.gif
where is the main gym at? When I play at CSUF, I only go to the rec center, cause I don't want to drive 20 minutes on the highway to getthere.

The main gym is behind the rec center...we only run certain times, its all d1 players....i can hit yall up next time tho

Brea Comm center is nice sat mornings, gary payton was up there like a month ago

24 los alamitos. seen russell westbrook up there during the summer malik story used to hoop there all the time

Originally Posted by killak3vin

24 los alamitos. seen russell westbrook up there during the summer malik story used to hoop there all the time

lol at malik...we just ran at csuf tonight, my boy Brandon Jennings came through

lol at malik...we just ran at csuf tonight, my boy Brandon Jennings came through
oh whaaat. was he all decked out in under armour or what?

here I was gonna give some suggestions, but everything you guys mention is way outta my "casual" league....LOL

Used to frequent Artesia park but havent in the last year....sat morns are packed with the unofficial filipino league(s)...and other than meetin with myfriends to play there, I'd prefer the indoor courts for my weak knees...

gary payton? westbrook?....
I'm looking for D minus 1 league players....lol

oh whaaat. was he all decked out in under armour or what?

Nah not all decked out, just his shoes as usual...pretty sure him, malik and i are gunna be up there tomorrow night

sooo, Main gym at CSUF 9-midnight.. do you need a parking pass?

and what time at Brea Comm center?

THANKS for all the info folks

Yeah but like I said with CSUF its pretty much invite only, no parking pass at those times....Brea CC is Sat mornin 8 am til like 11 then Monday nights like 6til 10

ok, i'll check it out next week when school starts. Brea CC is public right? my friend said something about paying money to play there, i said i'd ask

Brea Comm is 3 dollars, but you can usually just walk past the ppl at the desk lol

school starts monday SMH

Back
Top Bottom