and we're done

The way this guy talk, acts and how he has the ears of the team. I can't believe people really wanted to get rid of Woody

Honestly I don't think it matters if we win or lose these 2 games. To me it's more of a test of being able to play high intensity defense and intelligent offense over the course of 2 tough back to back games on the road agains very good western conference teams.

Obviously those two things I'm looking for usually lead to wins, but sometimes you can actually play well and not have your shots drop while the other team makes shots that you'd consider to be bad shots for them.

I think playing as locked in as the Knicks have this season (minus about 2.5 quarters of the orlando game) is mentally draining, so let's see if they can continue playing with that focus under tough circumstances tonight and tomorrow.

Last edited:
we havent won in this building since 03..

what the hell were you doing in 2003?

time to change that. lets go knicks. if we really bout this nba championship life, we win tonight. we have to take down the best team out west.

ALL YOU NONBELIEVERS, ACT LIKE WE AINT GOT THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE!

bart-scott-post-game-interview-jets-patriots.jpg

F*ck all that, I'm greedy...I want to win both games. All our big men are gonna get time out there tonight to throw at Duncan and clog the paint against Parker's drives to the rim I would think.

Gotta take it one game at a time. I expect to win tonight. Just staying competitive will solidify in many peoples' mind that we're for real, but I won't be happy unless we actually get the W.

That segment on the kid in the pregame show was dope. Cool how a lot of the players are actually good with kids.

On a side note, the mom can get it.

Nah it actually makes sense. Don't wanna shake things up with JRs role. If he starts and drops 30+ and then is once again relegated to the bench dude will be pissed again. He's actually happy with his role at the moment.

Also someone said we'd have trouble with guards than ran a lot. Pop noticed that too and he has Green running and cutting everywhere :lol:

Its worked twice already. Hopefully we lock that up early.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom