and we're done

That is how you close out a half. This boy Danny Green man
pimp.gif

Scary thing is, as good as we're shooting, and defending, we're still down 2. Gotta keep up the intensity in the second half.

Last edited:
This dude antidope is on his variant Do Be Doo steez, clown.
How am I a clown? I havent said one disrespectful thing in this thread. This is actually my favorite team exclusive thread, I read it all the time, and its one of the few level headed team threads in S&T. I was in the Lakers thread when they played the Spurs and I was in the Clippers thread, and the OKC thread. Theres not enough Spurs fans here to warrant having their own thread, so why wouldnt I post in the thread in which the subject is the team which I'm a fan of? I could go post in the NBA thread but why would I do that? So I can make posts when theres 3+ games being discussed, when I could post in the thread about the Spurs/Knicks game...
That is how you close out a half. This boy Danny Green man
pimp.gif
Wrong thread buddy
33vn2hj.jpg
LOL where is this from?

Last edited:
@Ninjahood
Brooklyn spurs aint **** yet doe RT: @henz0: [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] Knicks/Nets 1st round matchup [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

@henz0
@Ninjahood I’d put $ on that series

:nerd:

Last edited:
This dude antidope is on his variant Do Be Doo steez, clown.

How am I a clown? I havent said one disrespectful thing in this thread. This is actually my favorite team exclusive thread, I read it all the time, and its one of the few level headed team threads in S&T. I was in the Lakers thread when they played the Spurs and I was in the Clippers thread, and the OKC thread. Theres not enough Spurs fans here to warrant having their own thread, so why wouldnt I post in the thread in which the subject is the team which I'm a fan of? I could go post in the NBA thread but why would I do that? So I can make posts when theres 3+ games being discussed, when I could post in the thread about the Spurs/Knicks game...
i_hug_that_feel.png

Back
Top Bottom