and we're done

A tech for "ball don't lie"? I like how they do it in the NFL. You never see penalties for talking unless you go Dangelo Hall

Last edited:

Tyson definitely doesn't look the same right now, but I think the issue is the dribble penetration.  People are consistently getting by their man on the perimeter and getting into the paint, and then Tyson is slow on the help and isn't really stopping anyone once they get down there.  I think the athleticism on the perimeter is lacking except for JR.  Shump will help to solve a lot of that.  Players can't just keep sprinting past their man like they have been.

Tyson definitely doesn't look the same right now, but I think the issue is the dribble penetration.  People are consistently getting by their man on the perimeter and getting into the paint, and then Tyson is slow on the help and isn't really stopping anyone once they get down there.  I think the athleticism on the perimeter is lacking except for JR.  Shump will help to solve a lot of that.  Players can't just keep sprinting past their man like they have been.

the same thing happened last year and Tyson flourished though :frown:

He's been dominated by every opposing 5. He's made some real strides on offense but his defense leaves much to be desired.

he just messed up 2 passes :rofl:

7 straight for detroit :smh:

THIS DEFENSE IS GARBAGE DAMNIT

Jason kidd gets elbowed in the face and Breen wants to talk about us getting breaks? Just be quiet dude

Last edited:
Typical play from Melo.

Get the ball in the post, bully ball into the paint, lots of contact of the shot, no call. Gets his own rebound, lots of contact of the put back, no call.

Typical play from Melo.
Get the ball in the post, bully ball into the paint, lots of contact of the shot, no call. Gets his own rebound, lots of contact of the put back, no call.

and then promptly gets a foul called on him on the other end. It's like clockwork. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom