and we're done

My Knicks :pimp:

Melo as usual.

I gotta say I'm fully on board with Kidd. Before he was just there. I wasn't saying much about him, he was doing his thing for the most part, hasn't let the age hurt his game. I could clearly see some of the changes he's caused but I was apprehensive but it aint nothing like that extended leg to draw the foul to make me a fan.

Props to Wallace and JR for staying in the game after that collision.

I will say though, I have to admit the Nets are a good team. I need to stop thinking about the ****** team for decades and the 12 win team cuz I'm always expecting us to smack them silly. This current team is plain good. If they had players I like on this team they'd arguably be better.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU****************KKKKKKKKKK THE NEEEEETTTTTTTTTSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I got home late from work and only saw the 4th. Almost crashed my car after the first quarter score. Happy we stayed focused and won. What a game. I'm going ******g crazy right now

My man Sole Vintage always coming through with the fast gifs

Can't wait to see MSG in the morning on my way to work. I will be wearing my Knicks knit hat and scarf to work! :D

Iman Shumpert @I_Am_Iman

Someone tell Fab...to tell Jay...to tell BK...they jus got #taped lol. This NY rivalry is healthy for the city!

:rofl: :smokin

Last edited:
I think the return of amare and shumpert is gonna be so much bigger than we think. Seeing JR limp out there realy pt in perspective how much we need him. Brewer is solid but shump has a much better offensive game. That added intensity will help alot.

As for amare. There needs to be some type of post presence in terms of scoring. Amare on the PnR will help em.

Back
Top Bottom