and we're done

It's time to meet the Knicks City Dancers captain Sierra & learn about all her in this brand new profile video http://on.knicks.com/SLEXkn

Imagine if we signed and traded Lin for Lowry during the off season

that wasn't an option. Lin was told to go out and get the best deal he could and we'd match. Unfortunately, once someone signs an offer sheet the matching team can't trade that player, if matched, until Dec 15th (last Saturday) of this year.

If copeland would shave or trim his facial hair he would look like a WNBA player. Anyone else see that?

Last edited:
Carmelo Anthony is participating in shooting drills at MSG Training Center.

I presume someone will play 2mm against those nets :smokin

Im upset we lost at home, especially to the Rockets. But its a long season and we're still in 1st place. I want to know what the heck happend to Felton, Novak, and JR? No scoring at all.

Copeland is nice off the bench. Dont know why some here want to trade him.

Knicks Assign Stoudemire To D-League For Rehab Dec 18, 2012 11:18 AM EST

The New York Knicks have assigned Amar’e Stoudemire to the Erie BayHawks, the Knicks’ NBA Development League affiliate. T

Stoudemire will practice with the BayHawks at MSG Training Center in Greenburgh, N.Y. as he continues his rehabilitation process from left knee debridement.

I noticed we talk a lot less when we're winning. But when we lose, everyone says something.

I'm the opposite. And quite frankly, now that I feel we have a championship caliber team, I get extra upset when we lose and become very quiet. I turn off my laptop and don't check NT on my phone :lol:

I'm the opposite. And quite frankly, now that I feel we have a championship caliber team, I get extra upset when we lose and become very quiet. I turn off my laptop and don't check NT on my phone :lol:

I'm not going to lie. I quickly tune things out when we lose.. I won't watch post game , won't read the paper, won't read articles , won't check this thread. And this was all before this season. Especially with bitter losses.

New York Knicks forward Amar'e Stoudemire says he is open to playing any role that helps the team win, including coming off the bench. "You guys know me, ever since I've been here I've been all about winning and been a total team player," Stoudemire said Tuesday after practicing for the first time since he underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Nov. 1. "Whatever it takes to win, that's the goal." ESPN.com

"It doesn't matter. Whatever it takes to win. I'm totally open to it," Stoudemire said when asked about how he can best help the Knicks. "I've been here for three years now, you guys should know how much of a team player I am. I've played with a team in Phoenix that ... was a team-oriented game and the same applies here in New York." ESPN.com

Back
Top Bottom