and we're done

tumblr_mbztrmkM1V1rsacp2o1_400.jpg

whats with carmelo's face? lol

I stared at that cover yesterday for 5 minutes and couldn't figure out if it was a wax figure or him. Still don't know.

The blue actually looked great on tv. Probably my favorite aspect of the new unis. It was the away so the blue stood out.
But yea if they just gave us these back :smokin
Melo-Knick-252x300.png

That pic has probably been posted a million times when discussing Knick jerseys :lol:

thats their best jersey of all time werd to yeezy :lol:

I stared at that cover yesterday for 5 minutes and couldn't figure out if it was a wax figure or him. Still don't know.
Son...every time I see that cover posted or quoted, I look at it wondering the same thing. His face looks CGI'd...that **** came out terrible.

5 whole minutes though? Were you high?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Average feet and hands + 10 years in the league not operating on the block makes me pessimistic Amar'e can turn into a post player. Just let the dude run PNR with Kidd/Felton. I honestly think this team would be best with him leading a 2nd unit as the 5 man for stretches while Melo moves to the 4 spot next to Chandler in other stretches.

Agree but we know Amar'e would never, ever agree to that

what do you guys think about picking Carlos Boozer when/if he were to get amnestied?
NEVER
"If I knew you were coming I'd have baked a cake
Just got some shoe-polish, painted my face"
They say they want you successful, but then they make it stressful
You start keepin pace, they start changin up the tempo

I mean damn, with how white they have his teeth in this pic I'm just waiting for him to yell "MAMMY!"
I've been saying this since Lin-Sanity when Knicks fans would sacrifice their first born in order to defend Jeremy Lin, the "Superstar." I thought Lin-Sanity was a combination of a combination of opportunity (created by injury), the system in place (D'Antoni pick and roll), and seizing that opportunity with preparation (all credit due to JLin).

You can consider it hating, sure. I just don't think Jeremy Lin is that much better than the other hard-working point guards in the league that won't make nearly as much money as him. I would take Jeff Teague, Mario Chalmers, Kyle Lowry, Darren Collison, Ty Lawson, Conley, etc... over Jeremy Lin 10 times out of 10. None of those guys will make nearly as much as JLin. He can't play defense!!!
I know we aint suppose to be talking about Lin anymore BUT you clearly have Knicks fans confused with Lin fans. Why don't you go bump that Lin thread or provide some quotes or screen caps of Knicks fan seriously saying JLin was/is a superstar.
Hopefully Amar'e's ready to play in the next preseason game.
I mean yeah but I hope it's very limited minutes. I can already see all the posts of how he's a bum and aint learn **** from Hakeem if he doesn't play well in the game.

Last edited:
What happened to that one kid that used to meat ride Lin and hate on Melo obsessively throughout the thread last year? I'm especially going to enjoy watching him eat crow, if he even still posts.

watching the nets on TNT...i know it's only preseason but that team is buns right now :lol:
Brooklyn coppied the Lakers Stage-Lighting, I been saying the Knicks should have been doing this. Looks dope on tv.

It is weird watching them this brand new team on TNT tho.

watching the nets on TNT...i know it's only preseason but that team is buns right now :lol:
Brooklyn coppied the Lakers Stage-Lighting, I been saying the Knicks should have been doing this. Looks dope on tv.

It is weird watching them this brand new team on TNT tho.

Knicks been doing it first. Lakers just happen to dim the audience light a little more. It gives off a "boxing ring" kind of vibe. MSG was the def the first place where they had that kind of stage lighting though.

Last edited:
Knicks been doing it first. Lakers just happen to dim the audience light a little more. It gives off a "boxing ring" kind of vibe. MSG was the def the first place where they had that kind of stage lighting though.

I was lowkey perturbed when Steve Kerr said the Nets had a similar lighting to the Lakers and didn't mention us. Petty of me lol.

Little More? It's damn near closet dark at the Staples Center.

Back
Top Bottom