and we're done

damn i need to reconsider my life. lol

crybaby basketball is a really apt description of the heat. gonna use that more often

But anyways I really hope stat does come back for 3 off the bench our team is in dire need of fresh legs and if he plays team ball we are golden

In the Sports section, not in the thread.

You'll see the total number of replies on the right before total views

Sitting exactly at 4hunna :smokin

make this 401

Damn today is going to be boring as hell. They couldnt wait til the weekend to have a night with no games? :lol:

TOP 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously NBA WTF. If they wanted to save game 3s and 4s for the weekend they should have just split one of the days to 1 game instead of a double header. Now what the **** am I supposed to watch? Hockey? *SteveNashNoThanks.gif*

Yea, it sucks as a fan to have a night with no Basketball now. But we def needed the rest. Melo with the shoulder. And hopefully JR does what JR has to do to get his head in the series. Maybe goin out and partying with Rihanna can get him back in a groove.

Cuz we gonna have to hit our shots. Because apparently for a guy who finished 10th in DPOY voting. He never fouls guys and goes straight up every time when we drive. We arent getting those calls, so the shots will have to fall. Luckily we have plenty of shot makers, they are all just a little cold right now.

And hopefully Amare will be able to spread the floor for us and open up the paint a little more. Hibbert isnt fast enough to recover help. He has to be camped down there already.

Last edited:
I really hope ar can stop partying and concentrate on the game he's supposedly chillin w ri ri..she better not ring this team bad karma cuz that birds around

Back
Top Bottom