and we're done

So Melo might have a torn meniscus :x

HTTB, this is one those things where I wouldn't look at Frank Isolas name and discredit this.

I mean c'mon.. Fluid in the knee? Especially with how Woodson was playing him too many minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if Melo made it worse by playing through it. Dwyane Wade had fluid in his knee last year and he had to get surgery in the offfseason.

I really hope it isn't that bad.

1. Frank Isola is the man. He's a troll, hilarious and always ******** on the Knicks for how they handle players and medical.

2. Hope none of this is true about his knee. He better not be close to that ******g floor today.

Last edited:
HTTB, this is one those things where I wouldn't look at Frank Isolas name and discredit this.

I mean c'mon.. Fluid in the knee? Especially with how Woodson was playing him too many minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if Melo made it worse by playing through it. Dwyane Wade had fluid in his knee last year and he had to get surgery in the offfseason.

I really hope it isn't that bad.
Not discrediting it because it's Isola, but because its just speculation from 'an orthopedic surgeon who was not examined Anthony.' It's just a sensational story with a sensational title put out there to get people talking. The fact that it comes from someone who is an unparalleled troll like Frank Isola is just added on lulz.

Can never catch a break

Have we ever had a 3 month span with a healthy roster since Melo came? Seems like if its not Melo, its Amare. If its not Amare, it's Chandler. Sometimes all 3 are gone :smh: . Shump ACL, Baron down in the playoffs. List goes on forever.

Hope this meniscus speculation remains speculation.

How many Signatures would need to be signed in a form of a petition to relieve Dolan if his duties? Or at least force him to sell the team?

so i got abc's pregame on mute...noticed all they talked about was heat...then I think they went to commercial break and showed Sheed walking in crutches :lol: :smh: |I

turning off the mute button once the game starts...I don't want to hear Wilbon talking lol..

Back
Top Bottom