and we're done

MSG with the troll job (read carefully)

BSzIgLKIUAABI4L.jpg

so this chick i went to high school with posted this as her facebook status the other day. keep in mind she's a cute indian chick with no major assets.

Bumped into JR Smith at the mall... Casually Made convo then asked for a pic and he asked for my number and if he could pay for the things in my hand... what just happened?!?! Lol

was at the Roosevelt Field mall. good ole Earl :smokin

Last edited:
so this chick i went to high school with posted this as her facebook status the other day. keep in mind she's a cute indian chick with no major assets.

Bumped into JR Smith at the mall... Casually Made convo then asked for a pic and he asked for my number and if he could pay for the things in my hand... what just happened?!?! Lol

so she's getting the pipe?

This Day in #Knicks History: Mike Woodson named assistant coach in 2011. Seven months later, he'd be named interim head coach.

Post pics

Back
Top Bottom