And your new Cash Money Members....Busta Rhymes & Mystikal???

Busta2.jpg

According to reports, Busta Rhymes and Mystikal are the newest signees to the Cash Money imprint.

Busta Rhymes appeared on the Funk Flex’s show and hinted on signing to Cash Money Records.

Then following his appearance on the show Buss took to twitter and tweeted out:

@BIRDMAN5STAR Movie time family!!!

And according to Miss Info, the YMBCM camp also signed former No Limit Soldier Mystikal to their roster.

6351255027_075c812ec9.jpg

After delivering a #1 record, Busta Rhymes and Chris Brown return again in reverse roles for this new single off Busta’s upcoming E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event) 2: End Of The World album. This will be a pretty unique project for Busta because the new album will be debuted exclusively through Google’s new venture, Google Music. Meanwhile, Info broke the news on Celeb Drama of Busta Rhymes joining the powerful team that is Cash Money Records. That’s right, Busta Rhymes’ new home will be with Birdman, Slim, and Lil’ Wayne. He isn’t the only one joining though, former No Limit solider Mystikal has also signed with the Cash Money Empire. Belee dat!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

They are both irrelevant, these signings don't really make sense.
I see what you did there with the double entendre

they don't make sense/cents... Dipset tryna get his Hova on
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

They are both irrelevant, these signings don't really make sense.

especially mystikal...this sounds like some 09 g-unit @*#$
ohwell.gif

I hope this isn't true.... They're not really a good fit.... It's cool when they do features but an album with the cash money imprint or sound doesn't fit either rapper.

Who are you dudes to tell someone who is "irrelevant" or "relevant"? Especially with a label that has had success. All it takes is a Cash Money co-sign and you can become "relevant". A Busta or Mystikal album will get far more burn than a Tyga or Lil Twist album let's be real here.

It is true about the signings but I'm sure it's gonna benefit more than it hurts Cash Money. Mystikal+Busta Rhymes > the last 5 artist signed to Atlantic, Interscope, Sony, etc... Think about it

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Who are you dudes to tell someone who is "irrelevant" or "relevant"? Especially with a label that has had success. All it takes is a Cash Money co-sign and you can become "relevant". A Busta or Mystikal album will get far more burn than a Tyga or Lil Twist album let's be real here.

Busta & Mystikal signing >>>>> Tyga, Twist, Chukee, Shanelle (or whatever her name is), Mack Maine, Gudda Gudda, and even Birdman
laugh.gif

Man, people use the word "irrelevant" on here like it's going out of style, like "swag".

so nobody gonna call out Mystikal for signing with Cash Money after their trouble past? The same cash money that said they was gon leave his body in chuck yard? lol

I wanna hear a dope single from Mystikal.... Busta should quit tho.

^That was over a decade ago. They're just trying to get this money now. A current mystikal album would be
eek.gif
to me. One of my all time faves. A lot of cats in here must not know how filthy my son michael can get
30t6p3b.gif
son will have your adrenaline on unhealthy levels.

I hope son doesn't get any wild "urges" while in close proximity to nicki.

Give me a GOOD juvenile album and I will be satisfied with music for the year.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Does cash money even come out with non young money albums anymore?
Sort of...
15z6268.jpg
glasses-malone-beach-cruiser-2011_114920.jpg

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
Ace Rawstein[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/17/11 11:28 AM
[/td][td]
so nobody gonna call out Mystikal for signing with Cash Money after their trouble past? The same cash money that said they was gon leave his body in chuck yard? lol

I wanna hear a dope single from Mystikal.... Busta should quit tho.
[/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sooooo does this mean Mannie is possibly coming back too since he's been working with Mystikal since he got out???

Originally Posted by zube42

Sooooo does this mean Mannie is possibly coming back too since he's been working with Mystikal since he got out???

a lil while ago hiphopdx did a dope interview with Mannie....its a long shot man. I would say that mannie and mystikal continuing to work together may be in jeoporady if this signing is true.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

^That was over a decade ago. They're just trying to get this money now. A current mystikal album would be
eek.gif
to me. One of my all time faves. A lot of cats in here must not know how filthy my son michael can get
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

As of late I really only check for Busta features. His own songs haven't been doin it for me in a while...

...and Mystikal,
laugh.gif
, speaking of A WHILE
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom