And your new Cash Money Members....Busta Rhymes & Mystikal???

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23
yeah ok. 
laugh.gif

Does Juvie, BG, and Mannie know this?
I heard there was/is suppose to be a Hot Boys reuinion type thing going on, but as far as all 3 (4? Turk?) of them actually signing
to Cash Money....uh...ummm....never heard of that
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
cartune[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 11/17/11 9:55 PM
[/td][td]
Wasnt Freeway & Jadakiss on Cash Money?
[/td][/tr][/table]

Freeway was on Cash Money in 09/10 (which is way Birdman was on his 'Stimulous Package' album), but now
he's on "G-Unit Philly" (aka he's independent). Jadakiss, nah, still D-Block/RR.

well Mannie says otherwise and this is from last month 
DX: I thought – from an outsider’s perspective – that the apologetic gesture was gonna be the Hot Boys reunion. Last time I spoke with Juvenile he kinda got a little aggy actually when I went into my Hot Boys reunion questions.  

Mannie Fresh: Well, I always did say that’s not happening. It was just a ploy; it was just something to make them look good at the time. It was like, okay, we saying this, but I’m like, “How are y’all saying this, and y’all not getting in touch with nobody about it?

Originally Posted by cartune

Wasnt Freeway & Jadakiss on Cash Money?

freeway was a rumor.... jadakiss was REAL close to signing with cash money before drake, nicki, cory gunz even got there...but son chose to sign to da roc....RIGHT before jay-z bolted def jam
laugh.gif
sick.gif

kiss on cash money should've happened.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

well Mannie says otherwise and this is from last month [font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=proxima-nova-1, proxima-nova-2, Arial, sans-serif]the whole interview is a good read [/font]http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/inter...e-are-talking-and-hot-boys-reunion-was-staged
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Doesn't surprise me at all. Oh well, I would rather have Mannie working with Juve/Mystikal (and B.G.) with full control and/or remembering Cash Money/Hot Boys
as they were than having some pseudo-Hot Boys reunion...Young Hot Money Boys or some &@^# like that.

Are yall sure Cash Money signed Mystikal? Im asking cause he didnt mention it on his twitter and Im only seeing videos of Birdman and Busta around. 

AllHipHop.com: Mystikal was definitely a surprise last week when that news came out. Nowadays, people have all kinds of opinions about this stuff, especially with the Internet now being so interactive. People had opinions about both Busta and Mystikal signing with Cash Money; it didn’t seem like the right fit to some people, so what do you say to that?

Birdman: Music tells it all. Time tells it all. I just want to give out good music. I mean, Mystikal will give us the best he has and Busta will give us the best he has, and at the end of the day, the numbers don’t lie. I’m gon’ definitely put them on the highest plateau I can put them on, at the superstar level that I know they’re at. We’re gon’ let it do what it do and keep working hard at it. Whatever we do this year, we have to do better next year, so for me, all of it is a growing pain. Everybody’s growing; everybody’s trying to expand, so ain’t no use of me looking at it like that. Whatever happens, happens. We’re growing, and we’re trying to continue to grow. Opinion and hatred – that’s a part of life. We accept that with motivation. That’s just life. We live through it, and keep it moving.

Full Interview: AllHipHop

Not a YMCM d1ckrider or anything but I think for Mystikal this could save his career, If he wanted that mainstream direction they could throw him on a few tracks with Wayne and im sure that !!# put him out on the map

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Yall havent heard whats about to go down?.......

To make a long story short Juvi, BG, & Mannie will all be joining the roster again at Cash Money

So those vids with Juvi Mystikal and Mannie wasnt for nothing
NOT TRUE

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

AllHipHop.com: Mystikal was definitely a surprise last week when that news came out. Nowadays, people have all kinds of opinions about this stuff, especially with the Internet now being so interactive. People had opinions about both Busta and Mystikal signing with Cash Money; it didn’t seem like the right fit to some people, so what do you say to that?

Birdman: Music tells it all. Time tells it all. I just want to give out good music. I mean, Mystikal will give us the best he has and Busta will give us the best he has, and at the end of the day, the numbers don’t lie. I’m gon’ definitely put them on the highest plateau I can put them on, at the superstar level that I know they’re at. We’re gon’ let it do what it do and keep working hard at it. Whatever we do this year, we have to do better next year, so for me, all of it is a growing pain. Everybody’s growing; everybody’s trying to expand, so ain’t no use of me looking at it like that. Whatever happens, happens. We’re growing, and we’re trying to continue to grow. Opinion and hatred – that’s a part of life. We accept that with motivation. That’s just life. We live through it, and keep it moving.

Full Interview: AllHipHop

Translation- I will continue to buy my own artists albums...the numbers really don't lie.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Since they're signing everybody... might as well sign one of them bone boy's .. Krayzie bone on Cashmoney #Niceeeeee !!!

Bizzy bone was supposed to sign to Cash Money in 2010, don't think that deal went through though

Back
Top Bottom