Andrew Hill HS in SJ????

hey NT, im going from a catholic HS to Andrew Hill this next coming year and im just wondering...is it really that bad as people say it is.....is it one ofthose kind of school where the more ghetto you are the cooler your are???? and whats the main ethnicity of people that go there.....HELP IS VERY MUCHAPPRECIATED.

i just heard about that school, it looks ghetto, but compared to my school

Evergreen Valley High School

but i think i heard the main ethnicity is hispanic

andrew hill is pretty ghetto. they are rebuilding it to make it nicer but its been the ghetto school of san jose....

Falcons
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. There's going to be a lot of Mexican and Asian people there. Didn't they put the school for pregnant girls there too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?

It's pretty ghetto. Mostly hispanics and asian folks. However, it could be worse; you could end up at James Lick

MP isnt that ghetto. I just thnk the thing that makes people think it is ghetto is its center for pregnant girls

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

It's pretty ghetto. Mostly hispanics and asian folks. However, it could be worse; you could end up at James Lick

Whats wrong with James Lick? I've got family that goes there.

laugh.gif

my lil sis is about to graduate and to be honest andrew hill is not even that ghetto. people just make it worst then it is. its getting remodeled and cleanedup. everybody there is pretty much vietnamese or hispanic.

have fun though, my lil sis saved alot of money on clothes since all you can wear to school is black and white.

Andrew Hill isn't as bad as it was when I was in high school and that was in the 90s. At least there has been some improvement on the overall look.Last year I read a report from the Santa Clara Office of Education that there were plans of closing down James Lick because of its high drop out rate and lowgrades. Whether that's actually going to happen remains to be seen.

i went to school here it was back in the late 90's. haven't been back there since so i cant say how ghetto it is. you do save a lot of money cause ofthe common dress, black slacks with a white, gray, or black polo. and like the dude said above, you'll find a bunch of hispanics and viets there

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Whats wrong with James Lick? I've got family that goes there.

laugh.gif

My brother and sister go there, we live less than 5 mins away. I remember one time driving home by the school, and seeing 2 guys get jumped by at least10-15 folks.

Back
Top Bottom